Damianishere
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys, i have a very big issue here, i do have a conditional offer for a BTEC lvl 3 MMP grades(merit merit pass) however i only remember having PPP but i have also done HND and HNC(levle 4&5) do u think that will help me getting into uni? will they look at HND and HNC or just say no lvl 3 MMP you can't join?
Damianishere
Rep:
?
please help me out
Knalchemist
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Damianishere)
Hey guys, i have a very big issue here, i do have a conditional offer for a BTEC lvl 3 MMP grades(merit merit pass) however i only remember having PPP but i have also done HND and HNC(levle 4&5) do u think that will help me getting into uni? will they look at HND and HNC or just say no lvl 3 MMP you can't join?
Did you put on your UCAS that you have the HND?

If you already have the BTEC, you need to contact the university, as you shouldn't have a conditional offer, it should either be unconditional or a rejection.
Damianishere
Rep:
?
but do you think they will consider than even tho my BTEC is low i still have HND/HNC?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
but do you think they will consider than even tho my BTEC is low i still have HND/HNC?
What you have said is puzzling... As Knalchemist asked, how could the uni have given you a conditional offer when you already have your BTEC?

Did you complete your HNC/HND?
Damianishere
Rep:
?
I am about to finish HND i finished HNC a year ago
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I am about to finish HND i finished HNC a year ago
You say you want help, yet when asked to provide certain information you decline to do so. How can anyone offer assistance without a complete picture?
Damianishere
Rep:
?
Im sorry is this a joke? i did answer
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Im sorry is this a joke? i did answer
Unfortunately, not clearly enough for us to be quite sure what the issue is. You say you already have a Btec at PPP. You also say you have a conditional offer for a Btec at MMP, which must mean that you are retaking the Btec. You cannot have a conditional offer for something which isn't going to change. Which is the mistake? Yours in saying you are retaking the Btec or the university's in making you a conditional offer on a completed qualification which is not going to change?

There is so much confusion here that you would be best contacting the university directly and asking them. If they have made you an offer which you cannot meet because either you or they have the facts on your application wrong, nobody on here can sort it out.
Damianishere
Rep:
?
they made a mistake not me, i am NOT retaking Btec
Will be contacting them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
30.12%
No - I have already returned home (23)
13.86%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (37)
22.29%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (15)
9.04%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
24.7%

Watched Threads