The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Room at Code Accomodation - plus £125 cash for taking the room

So, there is a studio flat available at CODE Upperton Road. I am very, very desperate to find a replacement for my contract, and it is really important to me! The flat is £105 per week, and it is a really lovely place, but I want to live elsewhere with a friend so I really need to find a tenant for it!

Included in the flat you get a double bed, leather sofa, leather chair, blackout curtains, wi-fi, TV, plenty of storage, a laptop safe, private kitchen, double shower cubicle, heated towel rail, CCTV and many facilities like free gym, free zumba & yoga classes (and many other free exercise classes), pre-drinks lounge, common room with pool tables and TVs, on site printing facilities and even an on-site cinema!!

For University of Leicester there is a CODE shuttle bus running from the accommodation to the university!!!

You can include bills for £10 per week, bringing it to £115 per week, which is still cheaper than most uni accommodations, and its better quality!!

For freshers - its a very sociable place and there are many first years living at CODE so no need to worry!!

If you are interested please contact me ASAP!!

Call/Text: 07878922203

Facebook: Ceri Westcott

Or message on here

Thank you!!!
Reply 1
still available?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest