GCSE Edexcel Triple Science (B3, C3, P3)

Watch
yellowcopter
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey people,

Moving from the Additional thread since we just finished P2; here's a thread for anyone doing Triple Science/Extension/Further Additional Science (Edexcel)

B3 - 16th June Morning
C3 - 19th June Afternoon
P3 - 23rd June Morning
Decerto
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
A lot of revision to do.
WinterApproaches
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Decerto)
A lot of revision to do.
A lot of learning-for-the-first-time too xD
Knee Grow
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm feeling pretty confident for this exam, hopefully we get a nice paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheSweatyNerd
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm already a genius and bound an A*.
Decerto
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by WinterApproaches)
A lot of learning-for-the-first-time too xD
It's basically cramming for me - I was planning on spending the day studying on Saturday, but now I have to go to Manchester. I will still revise on the train, but it will not be really effective.
ConorKM
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheSweatyNerd)
I'm already a genius and bound an A*.
Legend
TheSweatyNerd
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ConorKM)
Legend
100% Raw marks, my answers are impeccable.
ConorKM
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
100% Raw marks, my answers are impeccable.
Brrruuuuuuuuuhhhh chill
TheSweatyNerd
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Brrruuuuuuuuuhhhh chill
So many grammatical errors, hurts my eyes.
ConorKM
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
So many grammatical errors, hurts my eyes.
Can't understand how grammatical errors can cause physical pain.
TheSweatyNerd
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Can't understand how grammatical errors can cause physical pain.
If you ever achieve a superior level of intellect like me, you would be able to empathize.
ConorKM
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
If you ever achieve a superior level of intellect like me, you would be able to empathize.
Seriously cannot tell if you're serious
TheSweatyNerd
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Seriously cannot tell if you're serious
Do you want to know if i'm serious?
Marcusroye98
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
The last topic of C3 is hell xD
yellowcopter
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
*Empathise

We're British not American.
TheSweatyNerd
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by yellowcopter)
*Empathise

We're British not American.
Really? The British government copies and sucks up to America so much that sometimes I doubt whether there is a difference between the two.
IAmUncreative
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
6 mark question predictions on the B3 paper?
sam_aggy96
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Anyone know what the 6 mark question could be

Posted from TSR Mobile
sam_aggy96
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
For bio

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (29)
7.11%
October 2021 (189)
46.32%
November 2021 (42)
10.29%
December 2021 (53)
12.99%
January 2021 (44)
10.78%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (38)
9.31%