Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Decided this was better put here than in games, although I might create a new thread in games section if i don't get replies...

I have a fairly old Nokia 7250i. It's got colour screne and camera etc, but it doesn't have java.
    I was wondering whether there are any sites that I can download free games from (obviously they have to be normal games, not the java ones).

I can download them to my PC and put them on my webspace if needs must, but I'd prefer to be able to navigate the site with my phone.

Any links??

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    geocities web space is good for accessing via wap/gprs!! put in an index.html page that is nice and quick to load on a phone (cheaper). you can then link to the files from that page and if browsing the sitre with your phone, it ought to pick up the files. however, you should check that the 7250i can support game downloads (aka over the air downloads) before you waste your time.

edit: iphoneforum.org (or google if thats wrong) is a good place to go and look

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.