The Student Room Group

WJEC G3 June 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by csapty12
how is everyone revising for G4? because the resource booklet is so confusing and i have so many notes and i dont really know how to revise it all!?

I'm struggling as well, do you have any idea which questions came up in Jan 14? :frown:
Reply 21
Original post by csapty12
i did the same topics as you.
yeah, the globalisation question was nice ! just causes of it! couldnt have been nicer haha
and for the hazards question is did the same one as you as well i think? i did the high pressure impacts on human activity. it was quite a nice question as long you also explained the causes to show how the impacts came about? my teacher said that talking about strategies to manage isnt wrong as long as you link it in correctly because it was about human activity or economic activity or something and certain methods like international aid is correct if you mentioned that! personally i didnt, because i wasnt to sure if it was, but at the same time since it was mainly on impacts, strategies to manage wasn't compulsory to talk about!

Sounds like you've done well, nice one. I hope your teacher is right! I knew it was a dodgy route to take so I kept emphasising that it is an effect on human activity as they were forced to do management techniques, so I did try and put a relevant spin on it. Thing is the same question came up years ago and the mark scheme had no mention of half the stuff I put haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by AlexR95
I'm struggling as well, do you have any idea which questions came up in Jan 14? :frown:

You can tell from examiners report probs

How much are people writing for the 10 markers? 13 minutes isn't a lot of time to give a decent amount of points, especially of they're developed with figures, case studies, countries etc. I barely use the resource folder too..

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending