My resit grades haven't appeared on my UCAS application?

Watch
missfrivolous
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I checked my UCAS application earlier today and I have noticed that the grades that I've achieved for my January resits haven't appeared on my UCAS application, they're still the ones I originally had. Can someone help me please? Do I have to ask UCAS to amend them for me?
Skip_Snip
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think you have to do it yourself?
missfrivolous
Rep:
?
(Original post by Skip_Snip)
I think you have to do it yourself?
How?
Skip_Snip
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by missfrivolous)
How?
I've not done resits so not sure, but I thought you have to be pretty autonomous with UCAS. Is there an edit button?
missfrivolous
Rep:
?
I've not done resits so not sure, but I thought you have to be pretty autonomous with UCAS. Is there an edit button?
I'm afraid there's no 'edit' button, apparently I have to contact them via email or telephone to make amendments to my application but I'm not sure if resits count as amendments to the application. There's also a problem in that I didn't even tell them I was going to do the resits...when I get my overall A-Level results for the subjects in question, will UCAS receive my overall grades TAKING INTO ACCOUNT the results I have obtained through my resits? I do hate my own 'frivolous' nature...
Skip_Snip
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm afraid there's no 'edit' button, apparently I have to contact them via email or telephone to make amendments to my application but I'm not sure if resits count as amendments to the application. There's also a problem in that I didn't even tell them I was going to do the resits...when I get my overall A-Level results for the subjects in question, will UCAS receive my overall grades TAKING INTO ACCOUNT the results I have obtained through my resits? I do hate my own 'frivolous' nature...
Like I said I've never done resits, but I'm quite sure it's meant to be largely down to you rather than automatic, so I'd get in touch with them asap to tell them about your resit grades, especially if unis will be looking at your application any time soon.
missfrivolous
Rep:
?
Like I said I've never done resits, but I'm quite sure it's meant to be largely down to you rather than automatic, so I'd get in touch with them asap to tell them about your resit grades, especially if unis will be looking at your application any time soon.
I will do, thanks anyway
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ucas aren't psychic. If you haven't declared the resits, they will assume they don't exist. So if they do get the results they'll assume it's an errott - and this will delay things on results day.

If you actually want to go to uni, you'll need to show you can take ownership of the problem. If you're being "frivolous" that doesn't suggest you're grown up enough to go yet. taking appropriate action by telling ucas would be a start in resolving this problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
missfrivolous
Rep:
?
(Original post by Juno)
Ucas aren't psychic. If you haven't declared the resits, they will assume they don't exist. So if they do get the results they'll assume it's an errott - and this will delay things on results day.

If you actually want to go to uni, you'll need to show you can take ownership of the problem. If you're being "frivolous" that doesn't suggest you're grown up enough to go yet. taking appropriate action by telling ucas would be a start in resolving this problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doesn't matter, I'm going to fail all my exams anyway lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (357)
84%
No (68)
16%

Watched Threads