B4 c4 p4 ocr gateway

Watch this thread
Sonnal
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
THIS EXAM OMG. i messed it up completly. some of it was just silly mistakes!! how did everyone else find it?
118Jess
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I thought it was a really nice paper! The physics was nice, but it didn't have much on static electricity which is odd.
Sonnal
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
the biology sucked omg! the chemistry i drew the covalent bond for oxygen wrong and got the first question wrong . gonna diee lol. but the grade boundaries are low apprently like for series 3, its 47/75 for an A* and like 37 for an A
amiteshnagarkar
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Could you please tell me what was in the test (B4, C4 and P4 OCR GATEWAY 2014 PAPER)? We are doing it for mocks in December and then I have my actual exams in Summer 2015. Help would be appreciated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (18)
30.51%
Take a gap year (14)
23.73%
Resit my exams (9)
15.25%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (8)
13.56%
I don't know yet (7)
11.86%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.08%

Watched Threads