A thread to boast about the WORST UMS scores! Watch

miss liverpool fc
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
sick of people showin off, so whats the worst???

mine was 52/120, which compared to some isnt that bad! was in general studies so.... meh.
--**Sparkle**-
Report 12 years ago
mine weren't bad but i know people who got 0 because they were going to leave sixth form anyway
guccilittlepiggy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
nice thread.

well i was forced to do general studies so in one exam i drew a pig and labelled it 'piggy' which i got 8 ums marks for. i was very proud of that.
shinyhappy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

60/120 In General studies XD
It was the last module, and I was sick to death of the stupid questions. It was the one that asked you to discuss a piece by Hywell Jones, to which I wrote
"Hywell Jones... That's a nice Welsh name. I'm half Welsh, you know!"
Doesn't beat the person with who drew a pig though. Nice one, there!
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I got 73/100 on the set text paper for philosophy, which is going to mean a retake if I carry it on next year.
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
32/90 and 35/120 both chemistry, both fails....resat the 32/90 and got 54/90, resitting the 35/120 in january, hoping ot get 5 more marks so it isnt a fail :p:
cowsgomoo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ocr politics 33/100!

january critical thinking credibility paper ocr 59/120!
cowsgomoo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh, and a 56/100 UMS for D2 because i lost 15 marks (out of 72) from misreading a question. if that counts!
wilgina
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I got 43/90 for Maths PC4. I wrote 'ARGHHHHH!!!' at the end of the paper. It was a beast. Last year I got 13/100 on a General Studies paper, I thought I'd done well too!
nikki
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
16 out of 100 in C4. In January I got 92 out of 100 for C1 and C2, what a contrast!
magnum
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
50/100 C2

I don't know how im going to do with C3 and C4
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
20/100 in some P maths
Spacecam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
not really UMS but still very very proud of myself, my first ever!

U for Unclassified
Advanced Extension award. I'm as happy as a dog with two bums!
Spacecam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
[quote=wilgina] I wrote 'ARGHHHHH!!!' at the end of the paper. It was a beast.quote]

YAY! Hope you got some sympathy, or maybe gave a very sad old man marking papers until the wee hours something to chuckle about!:p:
aleathiel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I got a U in AS Art History lol, someone else in my class (of 9) got a U as well

It was the first time the college had done the course and the first time that teacher had taught it, we had a 4 hour lesson on a wednesday afternoon, and halfway through it everyone was gagging for coffee! She made us watch videos and slide shows that put us to sleep lol and didnt prepare us very well! For example she said don't study British Pop Art, heh what came up in the exam?? :mad: We also were supposed to have had a lesson the day before the 3 exams, she said it was best not to (possibly for her to finish teaching earlier!!) Other A levels I've done have been in lessons of 2, 3 or 1 hours, 4 is insane though especially in the afternoon, and all we used to have was a 20 min break to go get a drink or something, no wonder a couple of people dropped halfway through the year. The teaching was boring and she kept giving us 1,000 word essays to do EVERY WEEK and loads of times people couldn't do it, or didn't do very well with all the other work they had from other subjects.. Anyway now I've rambled on with my explanation, here are the ums marks:

HOA1: 21 (out of 120!!) U
HOA2: 19 (out of 90!) U
HOA3: 10 (out of 90!) U

I actually thought the exams weren't that bad but I wish we'd had better teaching and had been better prepared for what would actually come up in the exam :rolleyes: she only taught us 4 topics for units 2 and 3 as well even though she was advised to teach us a min of 6 topics per unit! :mad: :rolleyes:

That's the worst I've ever done on anything and although it doesn't really count I wonder if I should re sit
john-boro
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I posted in the other thread as well

48/120 - general studies case study
Bape
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Bus unit 2 retake. I hadnt touched it for a year, hadnt read the pre-released case study which we should have studied many months before, and i answered a question with another question. I wasnt going to turn up until i realised i wouldnt get ema bonus if i didnt go. I somehow got a C?!
In unit 6 i needed an E to get overall B, and hadnt revised at all, so aimed for a mid E. I somehow got a D!:p:
ZanyZanny
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My friend sgot 2/90 cant remember what in tho
Matt1989
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Mine was 97/110 for Physics: Understanding Processess lol
Troyes
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Matt1989)
Mine was 97/110 for Physics: Understanding Processess lol
And that was your worst UMS mark?

What a loser!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (253)
27.23%
No (676)
72.77%

Watched Threads