OCR 21st Century Science A - Triple Science!!!;P

Watch
QueenKat189
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys!

For those who are doing Triple science OCR 21st century next week onward (i feel 4 u guys my friends are going to be partying and me? at home revising my a*s of for the exams) do u have any resources like:

-understandable notes
-questions and answers
-presentations
-ANYTHING!!!

I'll be sending Q+A after FRIDAY (maths exam guys!) so it'll give the opportunity to review and check answers - lets help one another to get that A/A*!!! (damn i feel like a geek right now :P)
lyricalvibe
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by QueenKat189)
Hey guys!

For those who are doing Triple science OCR 21st century next week onward (i feel 4 u guys my friends are going to be partying and me? at home revising my a*s of for the exams) do u have any resources like:

-understandable notes
-questions and answers
-presentations
-ANYTHING!!!

I'll be sending Q+A after FRIDAY (maths exam guys!) so it'll give the opportunity to review and check answers - lets help one another to get that A/A*!!! (damn i feel like a geek right now :P)
Hey how'd you find that physics?

What do you mean about sending Q and As? Like flashcards without the card- and the flash ?
Goodl uck on the maths
QueenKat189
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by lyricalvibe)
Hey how'd you find that physics?

What do you mean about sending Q and As? Like flashcards without the card- and the flash ?
Goodl uck on the maths

Questions and Answers just finished maths - damn some of the questions were really hard ;( like the last one.....wbu?? wish i had more time u know ?

Physics was alright but some of the questions like that standard one - was confusing i got 10 but apparently the answer is 0.000003 or something like that ;( thank god i'm not taking PHYSICS for A level....
TheSweatyNerd
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't need to revise because I have 100% Raw marks secured already.
lyricalvibe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheSweatyNerd)
I don't need to revise because I have 100% Raw marks secured already.
Someone's confident :rolleyes:
lyricalvibe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by QueenKat189)
Questions and Answers just finished maths - damn some of the questions were really hard ;( like the last one.....wbu?? wish i had more time u know ?

Physics was alright but some of the questions like that standard one - was confusing i got 10 but apparently the answer is 0.000003 or something like that ;( thank god i'm not taking PHYSICS for A level....
Idek what I was expecting oooh, sounds harsh but I'm sure you'll be fine I done my maths in November

Mmhhmm :yep: the calculation questions take me like 5 mins each -_- I just don't want to make a mistake but inevitably it happens :rolleyes:

Have you started B7? Made any questions yet?I'm planning to
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
15.08%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.35%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (47)
37.3%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (33)
26.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.38%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (9)
7.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed