Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Pistol Star)
    and by the way physic is a subject. you should check up on your spelling. your A* obviously didnt include good spelling in its syllabis.
    The only time i re-draught buddy is when its important....and you evidently are not! So as long as you get the just of what i mean, thats fine with me.
    By the way, do you remember what I said earlier? Screw you!

ReputationRep:
    and by the way physic is a subject. you should check up on your spelling. your A* obviously didnt include good spelling in its syllabis.
    :rolleyes: syllabus mate. Whoops.

are you the avenger of the UK learning posters or something. if you think i'm 1 person you shouldnt avenge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    you'd also win the "most modest" stakes, wouldn't ya?
    I couldn't agree more, I have been trying to get this joker to understand! lol

(Original post by Amb1)
    :rolleyes: syllabus mate. Whoops.
    i knew that was the wrong spelling. however have you seen in any previous post that i have boasted about my spelling. NO. so tough luck.

ReputationRep:
    are you the avenger of the UK learning posters or something. if you think i'm 1 person you shouldnt avenge.
    No, I just can't stand jumped up little w*nkers!
    I think most people can understand that.

ReputationRep:
    i knew that was the wrong spelling. however have you seen in any previous post that i have boasted about my spelling. NO. so tough luck.
    On the boasing stakes, neither has Amb1 or myself, so..........??

ReputationRep:
    You only have grounds to insult someone's spelling if you are better than they are, which you aren't. What's your problem anyway? You seem to have a chip on your shoulder about something. Are you ok?

(Original post by kissit)
    No, I just can't stand jumped up little w*nkers!
    I think most people can understand that.
    you listen to me you little drama queen, stop giving me a stab everytime i make a post.

and by the way not only do i have sporting prowess i also have academic prowess too. i am quite sure i am better than you.

ReputationRep:
    you listen to me you little drama queen, stop giving me a stab everytime i make a post.
    lol! Well Shut the f*ck up or change your stinking attitude!
    You are not in the 'SAS' now tough guy! lol

ReputationRep:
    and by the way not only do i have sporting prowess i also have academic prowess too. i am quite sure i am better than you.
    Just the social prowess that you need to work on then.

i will be dont worry (not literally before you say anything) about that. and as for you i would get out more instead of spending hours on this forum. go. go on. shuu!

ReputationRep:
    i will be dont worry (not literally before you say anything) about that. and as for you i would get out more instead of spending hours on this forum. go. go on. shuu!
    Are you sure you're ok?

ReputationRep:
    Well, The Pistol Star seems to have lost interest so back to the point... Wouldn't it be cool to have all that intense training and get the chance to train with the best and compete at really good professional sporting venues?

ReputationRep:
    I would absolutely love to have a chance to try out the new sports, especially stuff like the hammer and hurdles, which I didn't get to try when I was younger. The both sound real fun. And the cycling would be cool too. And I absolutely love sprinting, so a chance to train for that would be brill.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.