1.18%
7+ (13)
15.29%
Piazza
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Every guy has been sat in front of the computer with their member in one hand and a measuring device in the other discovering for the first time whether they have a monster or a weevil. Something they can look forward to whipping out at any reasonable opportunity and hope will subtly get talked about among their peer group; or something they will only reveal when intercourse requires it and from which attention must be deflected during any conversation.

This thread is more for those on the weevil end of the spectrum who are going to worry every time they find themselves with a new girl that they won't be satisfactory, and every guy who measures below about 7.5" is secretly slightly worried they might not have the right tool for the job this time and that the last girl was just trying to be nice.

This is where we ask the girls to reassure the guys, or at least let them know where they stand. How small does a guy have to be before you're thinking you'd be better off on a couch with a tub of ice cream and a Channing Tatum movie? Please be as honest as possible and post your thoughts below, the poll is just to give a rough idea.

I just measured mine at ~5" using this handy measuring guide, or about the same length from pubic bone to tip as a galaxy SIII for reference (you can be sure most guys you've seen will have added at least 0.5" if you've asked them).
Light_bulb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I needed a meter rule
Valyrian
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Every girl has different preferences for what kind of hotdog they want in their bun.
Piazza
Rep:
?
This is obviously open to gay guys and anyone else who enjoys penises as well btw
TroyAndAbed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
"<3 is fine"

Who doesn't think love is fine???
Mother Teresa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you need a magnifying glass every time you want to give oral then it's probably too small.
Laomedeia
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
Size is relative. For example you might think 1500 miles is huge. You most certainly wouldnt want to be on a bus for that distance. However it is small. So small in fact that its no longer a big enough for a round thing of that diameter to be considered a planet.
On the other hand we have the OPs todger. 5 centimetres would be bloody huge if it was a spider. But its size renders it inadequate as a reproductive tool. Girth is an equally (some argue more) important aspect of good **** stick.
Piazza
Rep:
?
(Original post by Laomedeia)
Size is relative. For example you might think 1500 miles is huge. You most certainly wouldnt want to be on a bus for that distance. However it is small. So small in fact that its no longer a big enough for a round thing of that diameter to be considered a planet.
On the other hand we have the OPs todger. 5 centimetres would be bloody huge if it was a spider. But its size renders it inadequate as a reproductive tool. Girth is an equally (some argue more) important aspect of good **** stick.
"= inches fwiw (though at age 12 I did think I had a giant **** before I realised I was measuring with the wrong side of the ruler. Still one of my top 5 life disappointments) . And yes well done for pointing out scale matters
Arieisit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Piazza)
This is obviously open to gay guys and anyone else who enjoys penises as well btw
I wouldn't do that. Many gays are size queens :ahee:. This is coming from someone who is gay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Women are notoriously spatially unintelligent, including being generally markedly worse at estimating measurements than men. There is a consensus among scientists to support this; inb4 OMG you PIG!!!!!111

It therefore undermines any results you will receive because unless women have been measuring the penises of their past lovers or holding in mind the exact measurements of implements they use on themselves before voting there is a very good chance they will be selecting one option when they actually mean another.
cuckoo99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not all vaginas are same, you will learn this one day op when you lose your virginity gl sport
Piazza
Rep:
?
(Original post by cuckoo99)
Not all vaginas are same, you will learn this one day op when you lose your virginity gl sport
This is why we asked for multiple girls' opinion and not a single answer from all of womankind. Delighted to have your input though champ. One day I hope to be as prolific a pussy slayer a you evidently are.
cuckoo99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This is why we asked for multiple girls' opinion and not a single answer from all of womankind. Delighted to have your input though champ. One day I hope to be as prolific a pussy slayer a you evidently are.
You are asking the women of TSR- Who are mostly more conservative then the average women so the opinions you gather will mean nothing in the real world....

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment my friend
Piazza
Rep:
?
Well as long as it's not as disappointing as discovering your 14" **** is actually only 5" I guess i'll get over it
AnharM
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why don't you have an option for curious straight guys that just want to see the poll results? I don't want to vote and screw up the poll results with my penis size...which is 6.5''+ for any of you ladies wondering.
Eboracum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm not convinced that girls get out a tape measure before having sex, so they probably only know very roughly about size.
Piazza
Rep:
?
(Original post by AnharM)
Why don't you have an option for curious straight guys that just want to see the poll results? I don't want to vote and screw up the poll results with my penis size...which is 6.5''+ for any of you ladies wondering.
Do you not get this button on opening the thread?

These are the results as of 5 minutes ago if you don't

Attached files
AnharM
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you not get this button on opening the thread?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=295224&stc=1

These are the results as of 5 minutes ago if you don't

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=295223&stc=1
The attachments don't work mate...
Piazza
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eboracum)
I'm not convinced that girls get out a tape measure before having sex, so they probably only know very roughly about size.
I did attempt to address this with the Galaxy SIII comparison though you're right, that probably won't do the job. I tried to find a "things that are x inches long" image on google but failed so if in any doubt (i.e you're not at least a semi professional penis measurer) please consult a ruler.

(also remember that they measure significantly longer from balls to tip than from base to tip)

(Original post by AnharM)
The attachments don't work mate...
The gist was that there should be a "view poll results" button in the bottom right corner of the poll.
Aivicore
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not gonna lie, bigger is better (up to a point) for me, at least. I've never experienced a penis less than about 4 inches, so I can't honestly say if it'd be unbearably small.

But there's charm in a smaller penis. You don't have to be careful, and roughness is less likely to make anything hurt! I was once with a guy of around 9 inches, and disappointingly, couldn't stand to do the deed more than once a day because I'd end up sore, no matter how much foreplay there was or how gentle he tried to be.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (35)
7.22%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (287)
59.18%
No (163)
33.61%

Watched Threads