Turn on thread page Beta

I Passed my Theory Test! Woohoo! watch

ReputationRep:
    sorry, this is probably a highly pointless and ambiguous thread...

but i just nailed my Theory Test

ReputationRep:
    well done to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

Woo hooo! Theory of what?

ReputationRep:
    congratulations

ReputationRep:
    Car driving theory.... forgot to specify

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    WELL DONE!!!! ive got my practical test 2moro....after being banned for a year, wish me luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    I knew really! I was just being penickety (if that's a word)!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    WELL DONE!!!! ive got my practical test 2moro....after being banned for a year, wish me luck!
    what were you banned for? :rolleyes:

good luck

ReputationRep:
    Well done you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    best of luck for tomorrow! any reason for being banned?

ReputationRep:
    congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    ive failed twice now!! hehe

ReputationRep:
    There is plenty of reason to fail the driving test, but I fail to comprehend how anyone can fail the theory test, it really is very easy. I got full marks after two hours goig through questions the previous day, and I don't know anyone who has failed it, apart from on the hazard perception bit, where if your a bit of a mong and haven't had a mispent youth of computer game excess it is possible to fail quite easily.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think the driving theory test should have a 100% pass mark? What if the 5 questions you get wrong are 'what does a stop sign mean?', 'what does a red light mean?', 'what should you do at a pedestrian crossing?', 'how should you break in icy conditions?', and 'should you ever drive at 80mph on the pavement outside a primary school at 15:30 on a weekday?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

Well done i passed mine a while ago i was so scared but now the practical scares me

ReputationRep:
    what did you get? well done by the way

apparently only 7% of males pass first time! 71% of females do tho (cus they read the book, men think they are macho and know it all lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    best of luck for tomorrow! any reason for being banned?
    Yeah I got done for totting up points. Doh! : (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    what did you get? well done by the way

apparently only 7% of males pass first time! 71% of females do tho (cus they read the book, men think they are macho and know it all lol)
    i personally know 2 people who failed their theory first time..... one of them is currently at Oxford! clearly goes to show that intelligence isn't everything...

i got 34/35 on the multiple choice (there were 2 really ambiguous questions which i wasn't sure about - one about a school crossing patrol and one about overtaking a motocyclist on a windy day) and 62/75 on the hazard test. Apparently anything over 60 is a good score so i'm well pleased

ReputationRep:
    Yeh 62 is really good well done, think I got 55 or sumthn. Didnt you think that the its really ambiguous sometimes when to click, and the computer is pretty dumb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    There is plenty of reason to fail the driving test, but I fail to comprehend how anyone can fail the theory test, it really is very easy. I got full marks after two hours goig through questions the previous day, and I don't know anyone who has failed it, apart from on the hazard perception bit, where if your a bit of a mong and haven't had a mispent youth of computer game excess it is possible to fail quite easily.
    I just about passed the hazard perception, but thought I'd blown it.

Well done!!!!

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.