The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Hey,

Gonna prob cya around coz im doing architecture.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
ah,,,,,finally! someone who is doing architecture!,,,,,are you doing architectural studies or did you apply for the architecture and landscape course?............
K100, just architecture. How bout you?
Reply 4
same!............just out of curiousity what was your insurance choice?
oh and ur international i presume?
Nah, what makes you say that? My insurance was Cardiff which was also AAB seen as though nowhere else gave me a lower offer. How did you do in your exams ? I got AAB.
Reply 6
Thought I should say hello. I'm studying architecture this year at Sheffield too. See you in September!
Reply 7
hey i'm going to be studying structural engineering and architecture, so no doubt we'll meet at some point. look forward to seeing you in september
Reply 8
hey! nice to meet you all! :smile:

I actually haven't a clue why i assumed that ! :confused: i guess its coz the ppl that i met in my firm choice (another sub forum) were ALL international!

I got AAB 2! congrats btw :P

I wanted to apply to cardiff as well ---but didnt in the end!
Reply 9
yep i'm an AAB man too. what were the subjects you took for A level?
hey - just a quick question. For our course we don't have to choose any modules do we? so we shouldn't be receiving those module books yeah?----i remember from the site that we don't --but i can't verify it coz the site isn't working ??? --for architecture :confused:
i took bio + maths + art (+ AS chemistry) ----u?
Maths Physics and Art (As Further Maths). I dont think you have to choose between the the modules just when to do them. Its kinda hard to have to teach 90 people at the same time :smile:

Im Matty by the way, nice to meet you all !! :biggrin:
okay ----so no module form filling then! great! one form less! :smile:

-----hey matty! ----ummm don't want to sound stupid but your a girl right? ----oh and i don't put up my name on the net! but don't worry i ain't some psycho weirdo! :biggrin:
Reply 14
PSYCHO WEIRDO ALERT!!!

i did maths, physics, chemistry for A level and further maths and art for AS.

nice to meet you too
No im a bloke :eek: ... i mean its ok to assume im an international student but c'mon! lol im not quite sure if want to know why you assumed that.
whoops!! i feel so embarrased now!.......i'm SOOOO sorry!
Not a good first impression huh?

Umm....lets start over! Hi Matty, how are you?....i am wackysparkle...hope to see you in sep! :biggrin::biggrin:
oh and just so you know....many ppl thought i was a guy?? so i had to put up that icon on the right hand side!,.....
And with a screen name like: wackysparkle???......well....okay? lol
Apology accepted :p:

so wheres everyone staying, im at ranmoor... surely theres some architecture students there coz its big enough!
lol-----(u put the gender sign!)

i havent got a reply as yet--coz i was insurance... i hope i get one soon though!!!...getting kinda worried!

Latest

Trending

Trending