The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am looking forward to the lack of biology, chemistry and physics :p:

Also, it'll be weird having classes of 3 and 4 people respectively (Bus, Econ) :eek3:
Reply 2
i wish i could do business where im going, just economics :frown: , oh well, looks like its self teaching for me :p:
Reply 3
I'm personally looking forward to the challenge of my favourite subjects and the prospect of no more physics!:biggrin: I also agree with R.J.A when he says that he looks forward to the smaller classes. Now that I look back to the overcrowded classes in my school, sixth form seems to be a rather exciting experience.:rolleyes:
Reply 4
gooner1592
I'm personally looking forward to the challenge of my favourite subjects and the prospect of no more physics!:biggrin: I also agree with R.J.A when he says that he looks forward to the smaller classes. Now that I look back to the overcrowded classes in my school, sixth form seems to be a rather exciting experience.:rolleyes:

yeah that will be good, but i went to a tiny school in the countryside, only 60 in our year, so no big change for me there, but im going to a bigger school, so the opposite for me i guess :rolleyes:
I'm looking forward to only having to study subjects I like! :biggrin:
Reply 6
listen to cky
yeah that will be good, but i went to a tiny school in the countryside, only 60 in our year, so no big change for me there, but im going to a bigger school, so the opposite for me i guess :rolleyes:

lol, well I gather you'll like the change in the opposite direction then:p:
Reply 7
:ditto:

Lack of the subjects I hate (Sciences, maths), more of the subjects I enjoy (Languages, politics) :love:
brimstone
:ditto:

Lack of the subjects I hate (Sciences, maths), more of the subjects I enjoy (Languages, politics) :love:

Haha, I'm exactly the opposite - I'm only doing sciences and maths next year, with the exception of Critical Thinking, which doesn't count because we have to do it.
All The Hard Work !!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay I Love Work - Joking
Reply 10
little.princess.1991
All The Hard Work !!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay I Love Work - Joking

haha, the joy:p: People always say that there's a huge jump from GCSE to A-Level, but I'm still not all that convinced:rolleyes: I'll just have to see next year to find out:smile:
Reply 11
its a mix of both for me!
economics for the maths/science side, and french and english lit for languages!
contrary to rja im looking forward to more biology, chemistry and physics.
Reply 13
I'm looking forward to studying the subjects I like to a much deeper level. There's nothing I hated more than the surface deep rhetoric you are taught at GCSE straight out of some syllabus.
Reply 14
FaTcUtEcHeKiEz
contrary to rja im looking forward to more biology, chemistry and physics.

i used to love science, top of the year in sats!
but my teacher ruined it for me, she hated me! [and my sister so i guess its a family thing]. now I'll be lucky if i get 2 B's! [which is still good, but A's was my goal]
I'm looking forward to no more science and maths, no more school uniform and no more seeing loads of people who hate me! Also, can't wait to see friends and get back to work

Sad I know :p:
Oooh and also because NO MORE PE!!!

Well proper PE anyway...
Reply 17
Getting Maths over with in one year.
Only doing one Mechanics module.

One that nobody has mentioned yet:
NO MORE COURSEWORK!
:party:
Reply 18
RJA
Getting Maths over with in one year.
Only doing one Mechanics module.

One that nobody has mentioned yet:
NO MORE COURSEWORK!
:party:

Coursework is still in a lot of A-levels I'm afraid (maths being the only exception I can think of)
Reply 19
Not in mine :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Latest