Biology 16th june 2014 igcse edexcel

Watch this thread
Khawer
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Can someone name me some topics that are likely to come up? (of course we don't know what will for sure)
anamariamikhail
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
probably some questions on biological molecules (enzymes etc)
transpiration
diffusion/osmosis/active transport
transport (vaccinations, memory cells etc)
perhaps something about the eye
i'm thinking a little bit about reproductive system (plants or humans)
perhaps also nitrogen cycle or something like that
harder parts of "human influences on the environment" (pollution of water by sewage etc)
food production

i can't exactly remember when came out on paper 1 (i wanted to forget about that paper as soon as i got out of the exam room after how badly it went ) but i think that's a rough idea of possible questions on the p2
Khawer
Rep:
LOL I made some stupid mistakes, lost marks on the 1 markers but I think it was ok overall. Thought the test would have been harder or maybe I actually did revision for once...
Khawer
Rep:
Do you think anything on the heart or peristalsis will be on paper 2? I hope it is easy...sometimes the factual names can be a pain...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (18)
30.51%
Take a gap year (14)
23.73%
Resit my exams (9)
15.25%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (8)
13.56%
I don't know yet (7)
11.86%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.08%

Watched Threads