Bag for Sixth form / College

Watch
peacefully_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am looking for a decent bag that will fit all of my stuff for college... is this one okay? Thoughts!!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-ma...rigin=category
A future Midwife
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Looks good to me
username1360986
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nice bag, depends how many folders/books you will need to bring in daily really
peacefully_
Rep:
?
(Original post by cheese0110)
Nice bag, depends how many folders/books you will need to bring in daily really
I'm doing Maths, Chemistry, English literature and Philosophy. Any idea how many books will need to be carried each day?
Huda_medo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by peacefully_)
I am looking for a decent bag that will fit all of my stuff for college... is this one okay? Thoughts!!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-ma...rigin=category
It looks really nice, but I'm wondering if you might need a bigger one?
Maybe a large tote?
orangee123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ooo that's such a nice bag - might get that for myself! I guess it just depends on you personally tbh, certain schools may require you to bring folders and textbooks whereas other schools may only require exercise books. Also, it depends on the way you best revise/what you reckon you'll want to take to school. For instance, I like having extra folders and a bunch of notebooks/flash cards and a ton of pens As Huda_medo said, totes are really good bags too Hope this has helped (I'm in the same position as you right now :P )
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Its nice, looks like it might be a bit on the small side though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
omgyelhsa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I took chem, lit and maths (briefly) too! Get a bag that is big enough to fit a folder inside (you will definitely need one to put your notes in) but will still have room for a few lit books and of course your other necessities..I recommend checking bags out in person
peacefully_
Rep:
?
(Original post by orangee123)
Ooo that's such a nice bag - might get that for myself! I guess it just depends on you personally tbh, certain schools may require you to bring folders and textbooks whereas other schools may only require exercise books. Also, it depends on the way you best revise/what you reckon you'll want to take to school. For instance, I like having extra folders and a bunch of notebooks/flash cards and a ton of pens As Huda_medo said, totes are really good bags too Hope this has helped (I'm in the same position as you right now :P )
Thank you! I'll check out totes but I really like this bag.
username1360986
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by peacefully_)
I'm doing Maths, Chemistry, English literature and Philosophy. Any idea how many books will need to be carried each day?
I did maths at AS and needed to bring in the large text book and a large folder for every lesson which were both fairly heavy. I didn't do any of the other three but I've heard they require large folders too.

Depends on the college and teachers really though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (32)
32.32%
No - I have already returned home (10)
10.1%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (23)
23.23%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (6)
6.06%
No - I live at home during term anyway (28)
28.28%

Watched Threads