Zygroth
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Sorry for the delay! Link: ccl.soc.srcf.net

Also looking for someone/people to run this next year - someone from here would be much preferred over someone else! You don't really need to know anything, most of it is just moving and renaming photos

Edit: Forgot to mention - list being run by someone else now!
Eggs and Ham
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I put up all the Class Lists so far (quite a few). Enjoy.
Eggs and Ham
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Chief Wiggum)
What do you mean? Have you put them up online somewhere?
Sorry I meant I e-mailed them to the Gmail account so that whoever is in charge can update them on the Class Lists website. Please check and update.
ambience
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Eggs and Ham)
Sorry I meant I e-mailed them to the Gmail account so that whoever is in charge can update them on the Class Lists website. Please check and update.
Are these online yet? Am I looking in the right place (http://ccl.soc.srcf.net)?

Would love to read the class list for Maths Part III!
E13
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Some are up now x
Eggs and Ham
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by E13)
Some are up now x
They're up but I can't see the whole picture of the Class Lists. Or is it just me and my iPhone?
willp93
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
has anyone got chem eng IIa class lists?
Concernedcantab
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What about the PPS lists? anyone got those?
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What is a class list? Is it just a list of everyone's course and what they got in it? Is it like final year results only or is it every year?
zxh800
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by 566)
What is a class list? Is it just a list of everyone's course and what they got in it? Is it like final year results only or is it every year?
Yup, and every year.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by zxh800)
Yup, and every year.
Thank you!
Eggs and Ham
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've e-mailed all the lists- more added- but they haven't been put up by whomever is in charge. I think I'm the only one who has been contributing.
nickyr212
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Some of the release dates have passed already - someone please update it!
Topaz_eyes
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by nickyr212)
Some of the release dates have passed already - someone please update it!
Updates require the generosity of people emailing in photos of the lists - don't blame the website organiser!
nickyr212
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Topaz_eyes)
Updates require the generosity of people emailing in photos of the lists - don't blame the website organiser!
Fair enough - apologies
Cass999
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Eggs and Ham)
I've e-mailed all the lists- more added- but they haven't been put up by whomever is in charge. I think I'm the only one who has been contributing.
Hi

You seem to be emailing the lists through but the 2014 website link ccl.soc.srcf.net hasn't been updated for a week. Do you have any idea why there's a delay and when they're likely to be put up?

Thanks
Eggs and Ham
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Cass999)
Hi

You seem to be emailing the lists through but the 2014 website link ccl.soc.srcf.net hasn't been updated for a week. Do you have any idea why there's a delay and when they're likely to be put up?

Thanks
Hi,

Would you be able to contact the person who created the page? I don't think anyone else is contributing to the Class Lists, or if they are, they're not being updated. The best thing to do would be to e-mail the person on their CRS/hermes. You can find it on the ccl link.

Please note: I cannot respond to individual requests. I have to go through loads to find them individually. I have responded to a few, but I'm getting a lot of requests and it's very time-consuming for me to do this. I hope you understand.
uklizzie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was in cambridge last week but couldn't get near the boards because of graduation ceremonies taking place. I am there again this week so will try again if that helps.
nexl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by uklizzie)
I was in cambridge last week but couldn't get near the boards because of graduation ceremonies taking place. I am there again this week so will try again if that helps.
Hi, if you could get a photo of the class lists for the Medical and Veterinary Sciences Tripos Part 1A, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Flibj
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would also like natural sciences 1A if you do manage to get pictures. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (22)
14.1%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
26.92%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (64)
41.03%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
14.74%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed