The Student Room Group

What's the name of your car?

Why? Why does it have this name?

Scroll to see replies

KITT
Reply 2
I don't have a car. I don't even have a license.

Damn you late birthday. :frown:
Cerebro:yep:
The Northern line
Derek, he just looks like one :smile:
My dream car right now is a pink Lambo. :cool: And I would call it...Eeva. It means star of the night. :cute:
Reply 7
I don't have a car but i occasionally borrow my dad's Mitsubishi L200. when i go up a steep hell I shout "move it you slag!" so i guess that's it's name.
Klaus... I've got a European name thing going on atm, I'm pretty fond of it!
Reply 9
Original post by kodlak
I don't have a car but i occasionally borrow my dad's Mitsubishi L200. when i go up a steep hell I shout "move it you slag!" so i guess that's it's name.

You hurt its feelings.
Spock because I'm a Trekkie and its blue and Spock wears a blue shirt :tongue:
I have a Renault Clio. I have not, nor will I ever give it a name because I'm not a ****ing child :smile:
I don't drive an Eddie Stobbart lorry thus my car doesn't have a name.
Original post by Soph.Jade
Derek, he just looks like one :smile:

Out of all the creative names you could have chosen you had to choose the name I was given by my parents! at least my name is popular not just with humans though :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Loat
My car doesn't have a name.

It's a 2003 1.25 Fiesta LX in metropolis blue, anyone want to have a go? My sister has the same car in black, and its called Denzel...
What's its character?
Haven't given my car a name. I have a silver BMW e46 320d. Any one got any suggestions on a name?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I have a Mini Cooper S. I just call it the Supa coopa :biggrin:
Erm, my black Fiesta is called Pan because her colour is registered as 'panther black' in the logbook. Also, Pan means all. I liked that.
Colin. Just looked like a Colin :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest