JamestheYorks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Right this may be a long one,
I did pretty well at GCSE but i still think that i could have done better,as many universities take into account GCSE results and my A* roster consists of Geography and Business,I was thinking about retaking GCSE maths and doing further GCSE exams in statistics and economics.I study all three of these subjects at A level and looking over the GCSE exams i am confident i could get an A* with a slight brush up and my current knowledge from A level and GCSE so it shouldn't affect my A level revision to much.

I wanted to know whether this is advisable and also whether i could take some or all of these exams in January 2015.
By the way i have decided to take a gap-year so the results would be known when i apply to university.

Regards
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (220)
43.65%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.03%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.91%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.36%

Watched Threads