Is any one here still talking about Harry Potter? Watch

SummerDiggory
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hi i'm new here and yeah i love Harry potter but i've grown up, busy with my job,college, etc. But of course i still love Harry potter... i wish i could have more time to read or watch Harry Potter. i just do HP marathon or read HP books on saturday and sunday (always hope ppl wouldn't bother my precious time), and the best thing, sometimes i watch HP with my bf. i had turn my bf into potterhead, and i wish it always be. sorry i'm not good at english, it's not my first language.
username1256732
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SummerDiggory)
hi i'm new here and yeah i love Harry potter but i've grown up, busy with my job,college, etc. But of course i still love Harry potter... i wish i could have more time to read or watch Harry Potter. i just do HP marathon or read HP books on saturday and sunday (always hope ppl wouldn't bother my precious time), and the best thing, sometimes i watch HP with my bf. i had turn my bf into potterhead, and i wish it always be. sorry i'm not good at english, it's not my first language.
Harry Potter were the books of my childhood and I've lost count of how many times I've read the books and watched the film's! I find I can lose myself in it and sometimes I forget that it is fictional :/ I wish I had more time too and for that reason, I can't wait til my exams finish! I'm going to read the series again and lose myself again :') and I can't wait! Have you read the tales of beedle the bard? Or fantastic creatures and where to find them? Or quidditch through the ages? what else do you enjoy?
arrow900
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I remember reading each book multiple times when I was 13-15 and I loved the movies.

But every weekend :eek: :eek: :eek: !

I'm sorry you need help. This is obviously getting a bit out of hand.

I think you may need to " Obliviate" Harry potter from your mind,

before you begin running naked in the streets screaming, " Avada Kedavra!" :mwuaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile
SummerDiggory
Rep:
?
Yeah seems we've grown up with HP..and we have the best childhood ever,indeed!
Lol I love that feeling when we believe it's real ( of course it's real, isn't it? ) ..I love being magical lol
Oh yea I read fantastic beast and where to find them, as well as quidditch through the ages. But I haven't read the tales of beddle bard, I find it hard to get, no one sell that book here

Posted from TSR Mobile
SummerDiggory
Rep:
?
Lol I love that feeling when we believe it's real ( of course it's real, isn't it? ) ..I love being magical lol
Oh yea I read fantastic beast and where to find them, as well as quidditch through the ages. But I haven't read the tales of beddle bard, I find it hard to get, no one sell that book here

Posted from TSR Mobile
SummerDiggory
Rep:
?
(Original post by arrow900)
I remember reading each book multiple times when I was 13-15 and I loved the movies.

But every weekend :eek: :eek: :eek: !

I'm sorry you need help. This is obviously getting a bit out of hand.

I think you may need to " Obliviate" Harry potter from your mind,

before you begin running naked in the streets screaming, " Avada Kedavra!" :mwuaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeaah actually not every weekend but, i'm trying tho..it's like going home, got it?

Nookk I won't do that.... I won't running naked but avada kedavra-ing ppl seems like a good idea lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
SummerDiggory
Rep:
?
(Original post by mathematigeek)
Harry Potter were the books of my childhood and I've lost count of how many times I've read the books and watched the film's! I find I can lose myself in it and sometimes I forget that it is fictional :/ I wish I had more time too and for that reason, I can't wait til my exams finish! I'm going to read the series again and lose myself again :') and I can't wait! Have you read the tales of beedle the bard? Or fantastic creatures and where to find them? Or quidditch through the ages? what else do you enjoy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Try posting in the Harry Potter Society Thread.

Last post was only a few weeks ago so probably lots of still active users.
Welsh_insomniac
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Harry Potter was my life, and still a very big part of it I grew up going to high school in year 7 when Harry Potter started Hogwarts... so yes, year on year I grew up with HP and his friends. It's strange thinking how old it is now and how some young kids today around 10years old have no idea what Harry Potter is.
arrow900
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Welsh_insomniac)
Harry Potter was my life, and still a very big part of it I grew up going to high school in year 7 when Harry Potter started Hogwarts... so yes, year on year I grew up with HP and his friends. It's strange thinking how old it is now and how some young kids today around 10years old have no idea what Harry Potter is.
I was born in the same week that " the philosopher's stone" was published.

Posted from TSR Mobile
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
My god that's frightening and makes me feel ancient
SummerDiggory
Rep:
?
(Original post by Motorbiker)
Try posting in the Harry Potter Society Thread.

Last post was only a few weeks ago so probably lots of still active users.
Thank you i didn't know it exist here
SummerDiggory
Rep:
?

Posted from TSR Mobile
bless you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads