thank you apple!!! Watch

silence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
some people mgiht have seen in other threads how my laptop blew up a while ago. over the last year i've spent a few hundred quid on itunes songs... i didn't have any of the music saved.

i emailed them telling them about my situation and just asked for a list of all my purchases so that i could forward it to dell to add on to the compensation package.. but apple said that, although they don't usually do it, they'll let me download all of my songs again for free!

such nice people
red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As far as i was aware you could use your itunes account and re download the songs you paied for. Infact i have done this with some of the songs i have downloaded.
The Caretaker
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey let the guy have his moment, no need to burst the bubble! :p:

PS: another Wastelands fan, a rare sight indeed!
lionelmtb
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
So long as your honest with the people at apple they can be pretty nice as i've found myself! =)
Richard 45
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I did that too...nice people...but you only get one...
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
so how many threads is that about ipods and their problems on this one page? 16? 17?

duh.
Mr. Fox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pumpkin7)
so how many threads is that about ipods and their problems on this one page? 16? 17?

duh.
Next time you want to troll (or even just make a point):

1. Make sure your point has some resilience as it doesn't actually mean anything.

2. Post in a relevant thread. This one has absolutely nothing to do with iPod trouble. There's only one thread on the front page in which someone actually had trouble with their iPod hardware. And the problem was solved easily.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (191)
18.62%
No (622)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (213)
20.76%

Watched Threads