The Student Room Group

So the thing is...

...I've known this guy for 4 years and I've always felt I had a connection with (strictly platonic) but our friendship was/is kind of weird. Like I never know where I stand with him and I'm scared that I'm coming off clingy. Lately he's been doing this thing were he would initiate a conversation and then I would reply back and he would just ignore my message, wait a couple of day and the cycle would repeat itself. Having a proper convo is so hard these days

Don't get me wrong, there's good bits too, like we used to spend hours talking about everything, but lately this friendship has turned into something that is so tiring and frustrating. I don't know what to do
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by lolarose8
...I've known this guy for 4 years and I've always felt I had a connection with (strictly platonic) but our friendship was/is kind of weird. Like I never know where I stand with him and I'm scared that I'm coming off clingy. Lately he's been doing this thing were he would initiate a conversation and then I would reply back and he would just ignore my message, wait a couple of day and the cycle would repeat itself. Having a proper convo is so hard these days

Don't get me wrong, there's good bits too, like we used to spend hours about everything, but lately this friendship has turned into something that is so tiring and frustrating. I don't know what to do

Honey, what we have is special, but I don't think it would be right. I had to friendzone you to maintain my male pride.
:banana2:
Reply 2
Original post by Nugga

Honey, what we have is special, but I don't think it would be right. I had to friendzone you to maintain my male pride.

^this guy lol
Reply 3
Original post by Nugga

Hey as long as you get to maintain your 'male pride' who I'm I to complain lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending