The Student Room Group

[CCEA] AS government and politics friday 13th of june 2014

Personally, i believe the test was actually quite straight forward especially 5(b) which told you to discuss the validity of the statement claiming that in recent year the executive has become more powerful than parliament - basically stating that parliaments function to check the executive was poor in recent years.

1-4 straight forward apart from maybe the question on coalition problems since 2010 - although that was easy enough to get at least 12/16 in.

SHARE YOUR OPINIONS.
Reply 1
It was the best paper I did! I go to a different school to do politics and do 3 other A Levels at my school, so I was the only person in my school doing politics.
Finally, someone who did 5b instead of 5a; my teacher predicted both but preferred us to do 5a.
I actually liked that coalition question too.
Reply 2
Original post by Airmed
It was the best paper I did! I go to a different school to do politics and do 3 other A Levels at my school, so I was the only person in my school doing politics.
Finally, someone who did 5b instead of 5a; my teacher predicted both but preferred us to do 5a.
I actually liked that coalition question too.

Hi, I was wondering if you have any useful notes on the British political system as we weren't taught this course well and it would be greatly appreciated if you could give exam technique or notes!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending