The Student Room Group

Princes in the Tower

Im doing an essay on the Princes in the Tower and wanted to know if there were any books that someone could suggest to me that doesnt just assume that Richard the 3rd killed the princes as i would like a different point of view and i am only able to find books based on just him. Any suggestions would be great, thanks!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
compare it to Rapunzel
Reply 2
Original post by paigemaria01
Im doing an essay on the Princes in the Tower and wanted to know if there were any books that someone could suggest to me that doesnt just assume that Richard the 3rd killed the princes as i would like a different point of view and i am only able to find books based on just him. Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Watch the documentary on the Real White Queen, where it villifies Margaret Beaufort as the real killer; She knew that her son could never ascend the throne as long as those brats were alive.

Good luck with your essay..
Reply 3
Original post by Kasa
Watch the documentary on the Real White Queen, where it villifies Margaret Beaufort as the real killer; She knew that her son could never ascend the throne as long as those brats were alive.

Good luck with your essay..

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending