Moonie Pie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So, i'll be starting college sometime soon and I was wondering whether to take physics at A-Level. I already know it turns very similar to maths but I don't know whether I would enjoy it?

I am good at maths and science but I would like to know what sort of things you study.
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Moonie Pie)
So, i'll be starting college sometime soon and I was wondering whether to take physics at A-Level. I already know it turns very similar to maths but I don't know whether I would enjoy it?

I am good at maths and science but I would like to know what sort of things you study.
Physics isn't very similar to Maths, to be honest. The level of maths in physics at A Level is really not very advanced. What you study will depend on the specification that the college does so for the best answer, you'll need to find out which board the college uses and find the relevant specification.
Moonie Pie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Do you know what the curriculum is for Physics with AQA? Also, how different would you say it is to GCSE Physics (P5 and P6)?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (93)
27.19%
England (112)
32.75%
Belgium (27)
7.89%
Germany (39)
11.4%
Spain (7)
2.05%