Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if there is a high demand to study economics related courses at Brunel. The reason I'm asking is because I hope to get in through clearing, but I don't have enough points, so the only way I can get in is if they lower their boundaries. But is this likely?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure about Economics but in general I think there is a very high demand for popular subjects in Brunel. Law was on the clearing list on the 17th but they had no more places on the 18th.

So I think it is unlikely if economics is a highly sought after course

ReputationRep:
    I would say the best thing to do, is to ring up the admissions office and tell them (politely) why they should accept you over everyone else. Then you stand a far better chance than someone who just assumes that they'll get in without actually speaking to anyone.

ReputationRep:
    so any luck with getting in on clearing for economics? i got in as my insurance! let us know, i'll be there doing economics!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 31, 2006
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.