If you need any help with TSR, just ask :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by bubble999
Hey! Welcome to TSR! :tsr:

How are you finding your course? :smile:

If you need any help with TSR, just ask :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there I am going to enrol for 2014 sep. Currently I hold offers from Uwe Bristol and Cardiff. I have been reading through on the GDL for non Uk based students. So again I have the same issue to go for the GDL or SSLLB and where to accept my offer cardiff or uwe? Currently I hold LLB SS offer from NTU (Nott Law) too, you got any suggestions. As earlier someone told me it really doesn't matter where i do the gdl from as long as it is affordable, however I was told a SSLLB is a better route to take, What's ur guide on that ? Appreciate the support.
Original post by Hassan20
Hi there I am going to enrol for 2014 sep. Currently I hold offers from Uwe Bristol and Cardiff. I have been reading through on the GDL for non Uk based students. So again I have the same issue to go for the GDL or SSLLB and where to accept my offer cardiff or uwe? Currently I hold LLB SS offer from NTU (Nott Law) too, you got any suggestions. As earlier someone told me it really doesn't matter where i do the gdl from as long as it is affordable, however I was told a SSLLB is a better route to take, What's ur guide on that ? Appreciate the support.

Hi, it's best to start a thread in the University section, there you will find people who can answer your questions :yep:
Best of luck :h:

Quick Reply

Latest