Frostyjoe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello. Doing this exam on Wednesday and extremely stressed out!

There are few guidelines on how to answer/structure the questions and I have no idea if my research is correct. Everytime I ask my teacher I get "how long is a piece of string".

This is really making me anxious because I have no idea what to do in the exam and whether I am on the right lines! I am awful at essays aswell! All of my research is based on China and I have no clue if its right. I was looking on twitter and see people talking about British and American companies which is confusing me because it says to focus on China.

Can someone please help me to gather myself and understand how to answer these questions?
sonetrix
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
In the Buss 4 exam there are 2 sections. Section A - focuses on China and Section B - focuses on the theory ( which you research other businesses as well)
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2499880 Just Look at this thread some people have posted some useful research that might help you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (132)
43.28%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (45)
14.75%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (122)
40%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (6)
1.97%

Watched Threads