The Student Room Group

Calculator Wjec maths gcse - 17th June 2014

Pretty important and incoming and don't see a thread for it. Last minute tips and advice can be spread here!

When posting, can you say which paper you were doing? Foundation or higher so it's not confusing when asking about questions from your paper.
Reply 1
I did so bad on the non calc :/ i didn't have time to finish it. swear the questiones were endless. ( im doing foundation papers btw )
hopefully tomorrow's paper is better. which tricky questions do you think we'll be getting?

also...does anyone know the answer to question 8c on june 2013 pastpaper?? paper 2 foundation tier. I looked at the marking scheme but it doesnt show how to work it out. its so confusing!:frown:
What did people get the the last question on the paper?
Reply 3
Original post by AngryPenguin
What did people get the the last question on the paper?

The last question on the higher paper was worth 1 mark. I think you only had to do distance/time which is your answer
woops, I was wondering about the question that had an isosceles triangle inside a circle? You had to work out the circles radius? Not sure what number question wise ...
Original post by AngryPenguin
woops, I was wondering about the question that had an isosceles triangle inside a circle? You had to work out the circles radius? Not sure what number question wise ...

I said 14cm or something... what did you put for the one after it with the pipeline and you had to find B?

Quick Reply

Latest