The Student Room Group

Women are More Privileged Than White People

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Well. Do so. This is supposed to be a rational debate where we address each other's points and refrain from posting impertinently, as you yourself seem so keen to remind everyone.

Nah I'm good bro. :wink::lol:
Original post by Dark Horse
Feminists do not campaign for longer jail sentences for women. Come on. :facepalm2:

I'm not a misogynist either. :rolleyes:

Perhaps not when you put it that way, but they campaign for the legal, political, economic blah blah blah equality so it falls under it. I, i guess as a feminist, think women should have equal sentences. Women tend to be less violent but that doesn't mean we treat the women who are any better than the men who are.

I've seen your other threads :laugh: some woman done did u wrong boy and u ain't never stopped hurtin.
I would just appreciate it if you didn't bitch about these threads, EllieC. :smile:

Then you're going to have to make them a bit harder to bitch about sweetheart :wink:
Reply 63
what

also i've been away a while, no more thumbs down?
(edited 9 years ago)
Says the white man , just lol
Reply 65
Original post by EllieC130
Then you're going to have to make them a bit harder to bitch about sweetheart :wink:

Nope. Your over sensitivity is your own problem. :wink:
Reply 66
Original post by brownsugar-xx
Perhaps not when you put it that way, but they campaign for the legal, political, economic blah blah blah equality so it falls under it. I, i guess as a feminist, think women should have equal sentences. Women tend to be less violent but that doesn't mean we treat the women who are any better than the men who are.

I've seen your other threads :laugh: some woman done did u wrong boy and u ain't never stopped hurtin.

Was actually a decent post until the last paragraph. You're really going to have to stop giving into these temptations to make childish comments. :wink:
Reply 67
It's all about striking a balance. To be honest the only real issue I see with 'female privilege' is custody often being given to the mother at the expense of a father who may be just as able or more able to take care of the child.

Apart from that I really cannot see how women are more privileged. Payed less on average and tend to have less succesful careers etc.

The issues you've raised about rape aren't gender issues they are rape issues. More women get raped then men. Male rape goes unreported due misplaced stigma and shame felt by male victims (I'm sure there is more to it but I need to simplify my argument or I'd be here all day). It wouldn't be taken less seriously in most places.
Original post by alapa
It's all about striking a balance. To be honest the only real issue I see with 'female privilege' is custody often being given to the mother at the expense of a father who may be just as able or more able to take care of the child.

Apart from that I really cannot see how women are more privileged. Payed less on average and tend to have less succesful careers etc.

The issues you've raised about rape aren't gender issues they are rape issues. More women get raped then men. Male rape goes unreported due misplaced stigma and shame felt by male victims (I'm sure there is more to it but I need to simplify my argument or I'd be here all day). It wouldn't be taken less seriously in most places.

Men who were more able to look after the child would get residence in most cases. Women get residence of the child most of the time because they spend much more time with their children than men do on average. I'm not denying that there might never be a prejudiced judge who might think a child needs its mother more than its father but who looks after the children within a relationship accounts for most of the difference.
Was actually a decent post until the last paragraph. You're really going to have to stop giving into these temptations to make childish comments. :wink:

bby pls i'm srry take mi bak

Seriously though, i hope you meet a nice woman who heals all your hurt.

and all i get is 'decent'? wheres the love man..
Reply 70
bby pls i'm srry take mi bak

Seriously though, i hope you meet a nice woman who heals all your hurt.

and all i get is 'decent'? wheres the love man..

And now you've just eradicated the progress you made with a very, very childish post. *Sigh*
Reply 71
Holy **** just please shut up, even the world's misogynist population would stay as far away from you with the amount of bitching you do.
And now you've just eradicated the progress you made with a very, very childish post. *Sigh*

lolol i want to keep going but i'll save you the 'sighing'. But honestly, no one likes a whiney feminist and no one likes a whiney...MRA? either. Cut down on retarded threads like 'Feminism = Nazism' and 'Feminism and Global Warming' and maybe you'll get somewhere.
You really are a relentless evil little cretin.

Your threads do nothing but misinform the gullible and irritate everyone else.

I can't wait until the day you get banned... NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR RESENTMENT FOR WOMEN AND PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL BULL****. For the love of God, please get off TSR and go and get a life.
Reply 74
lolol i want to keep going but i'll save you the 'sighing'. But honestly, no one likes a whiney feminist and no one likes a whiney...MRA? either. Cut down on retarded threads like 'Feminism = Nazism' and 'Feminism and Global Warming' and maybe you'll get somewhere.

What are you talking about? Those are magnificent threads. :s-smilie:
Nope. Your over sensitivity is your own problem. :wink:

Oversensitivity? That's cute. I look forward to our future discussions.
Reply 76
Original post by tnetennba
You really are a relentless evil little cretin.

Your threads do nothing but misinform the gullible and irritate everyone else.

I can't wait until the day you get banned... NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR RESENTMENT FOR WOMEN AND PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL BULL****. For the love of God, please get off TSR and go and get a life.

Please control your temper and stop posting immature insults please. :smile:
What are you talking about? Those are magnificent threads. :s-smilie:

I think i should mother you. I might be younger than you though...doesn't matter, you need some maternal loving.
Reply 78
Original post by EllieC130
Oversensitivity? That's cute. I look forward to our future discussions.

Nah.
Reply 79
I think i should mother you. I might be younger than you though...doesn't matter, you need some maternal loving.

My god, this is just getting worse. :facepalm2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending