johnd45
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
This is a thread I've created to why I'm 99% sure feminism will come up as the 33 marker for Unit 4 sociology exam paper tomorrow.
i think this because in January 2012, functionalism came up as the 33 marker for unit 3 beliefs in society, and for unit 4, functionalism came up again for the 33 marker.
in June 2013, Marxism came up as the 33 marker for beliefs in society, and if also came up as the 33 marker for the unit 4 paper.
This Summer, feminism came up as the 33 marker for beliefs in sociology for unit 3, so that's why I also think it will come up as the 33 marker for unit 4.
Do you guys see the correlation?
What do you guys think? Because I'm very confident with my prediction, but don't take it to face value if you don't fully agree with me!
jacksmith_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Interesting theory. What sort of stuff would you talk about if it is feminism?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ebbby
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Any suggestions what would be likely to come up if it wasn't feminism? Insanely tempted to base last minute revision on feminism, but my knowledge of the other theories very limited so not sure if I'm willing to go full throttle and take the risk
johnd45
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ebbby)
Any suggestions what would be likely to come up if it wasn't feminism? Insanely tempted to base last minute revision on feminism, but my knowledge of the other theories very limited so not sure if I'm willing to go full throttle and take the risk
globalisation, action theories, value judgements and objectivity and social policy
johnd45
Rep:
?
(Original post by jacksmith_)
Interesting theory. What sort of stuff would you talk about if it is feminism?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liberal/reform feminists, marxist feminists, radical feminists etc
Monifakhan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by johnd45)
This is a thread I've created to why I'm 99% sure feminism will come up as the 33 marker for Unit 4 sociology exam paper tomorrow.
i think this because in January 2012, functionalism came up as the 33 marker for unit 3 beliefs in society, and for unit 4, functionalism came up again for the 33 marker.
in June 2013, Marxism came up as the 33 marker for beliefs in society, and if also came up as the 33 marker for the unit 4 paper.
This Summer, feminism came up as the 33 marker for beliefs in sociology for unit 3, so that's why I also think it will come up as the 33 marker for unit 4.
Do you guys see the correlation?
What do you guys think? Because I'm very confident with my prediction, but don't take it to face value if you don't fully agree with me!
Naaaa I disagree with this AQA ain't stupid because they'll know we'll be expecting the same pattern as last year therefore they would surprise us not make things easy for us I doubt it

Posted from TSR Mobile
johnd45
Rep:
?
(Original post by Monifakhan)
Naaaa I disagree with this AQA ain't stupid because they'll know we'll be expecting the same pattern as last year therefore they would surprise us not make things easy for us I doubt it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair point, I'm only revising social policy, globalization, action theories and feminism for the 33 markers, what about you?
johnd45
Rep:
?
I told you so...ha.
jacksmith_
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Haha I was so happy when I saw that, well done to you sir!

Posted from TSR Mobile
angelxox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thank God i saw this thread last night, haha thanks!
olaqwe
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Monifakhan)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe AQA are stupid haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
johnd45
Rep:
?
(Original post by olaqwe)
Maybe AQA are stupid haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arguably the most predictable board for sociology ahha
johnd45
Rep:
?
(Original post by angelxox)
Thank God i saw this thread last night, haha thanks!
You're welcome
johnd45
Rep:
?
(Original post by jacksmith_)
Haha I was so happy when I saw that, well done to you sir!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha cheers!
johnd45
Rep:
?
Hope all went well fellow sociology students, well ex-sociology students now!
Monifakhan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by johnd45)
I told you so...ha.
Lol wow they are stupid enough I revised it so it all went good besides green crime

Posted from TSR Mobile
ssalmaa
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just search item into ebays search bar if interested :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.44%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads