The Student Room Group

the future of the world will be brown

Scroll to see replies

Everyone's skin is brown...
Original post by imtelling
See how brown supremacists get all excited over the potential genocide of other ethnic groups.....

Genocide? Who is killing who?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by meenu89
From the way they carry on, one would think it was their time of the month...

oh nice to see you here, i'm happy that your contributing to more brown people at the expense of others.
All I can see the Earth doing is becoming even more blue...
So what? We start selective breeding? :lol:
Original post by Abstraction
Genocide? Who is killing who?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, if everyone is brown, then where did the other racial groups go?

Genocide is defined as:

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
Reply 46
See how brown supremacists get all excited over the potential genocide of other ethnic groups.....

lol i'm guessing your a white guy with a endangered species mentality?

tell me why it is wrong? it's not necessarily the genocide of ethnic groups but skin colour rather.
Original post by Another
Brilliant, Brazillians are hot.

Lol

I don't generally find White people attractive for whatever reason, but Brazilians have nasty weird faces, just look at the football team
Reply 48
Well, if everyone is brown, then where did the other racial groups go?

Genocide is defined as:

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

if it's happening naturally without intention to destroy any group then it's not deliberate.
Reply 49
Original post by MidnightDream
Oh all of you need to calm down, I made a little joke about the Surname okay - I think the articles a bit of a joke if I'm honest - I thought the guy was probably real

I'm not even annoyed about you taking the piss about his surname. He's white with the surname Curry, wow. Very humorous.

It's the fact that this guy is a researcher at one of the best universities in the UK, and you deny his future predictions, predictions that he may have researched for weeks or months even, and you deny these predictions on what grounds? Because you dislike the thought of future humans being brown, or you've researched a lot of information yourself and you have your own theory to reject his predictions?
Reply 50
Original post by The Socktor
All I can see the Earth doing is becoming even more blue...

don't be silly now, make a serious comment.
Original post by slade p
lol i'm guessing your a white guy with a endangered species mentality?

tell me why it is wrong? it's not necessarily the genocide of ethnic groups but skin colour rather.

LOL, i'm guessing you are brown guy with a hatred of other groups who are not brown?
Reply 52
Original post by Loveable :)
No, the future's bright- the future's orange.
Anyone else remember that
:tongue:

haha yes for the girls who want to get fake tan i guess the future is orange for them.
No, the future's bright- the future's orange.
Anyone else remember that :tongue:

You seem to ignore that this would end Black people also, as if Whites are the only people who matter
Reply 55
LOL, i'm guessing you are brown guy with a hatred of other groups who are not brown?

nope i just like there being more brown people.
Reply 56
Original post by yo radical one
You seem to ignore that this would end Black people also, as if Whites are the only people who matter

yes exactly, he's only concerned with white people of course.
Original post by yo radical one

I didn't specifically mention any ethnic group in that statement because I meant any ethnic group who wasn't brown -- including black people.

I like the diversity of the world. The 'grey agenda' seems like a pretty miserable future for humanity.
Reply 58
Original post by ash92:)
So what? We start selective breeding? :lol:

i'm glad you happy with the browning of the world:biggrin:
Original post by slade p
yes exactly, he's only concerned with white people of course.

It's not genocide by the simple fact that it would be White people choosing to be with non-White people, but his mentality is that White equals everything which is good and pure and Black or Brown is dirty and bad and that by mixing with non-Whites, White people are being corrupted and made into something less good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending