The Student Room Group

I want to change my uni and my course... is it too late?

okay, basically applied to 5 uni's rejected by 4 and only Gloucestershire offered me a conditional place and it's asking for the most off me... (BBB) I was predicted BBC even though (if you knew me) I don't work hard and I can feel my exams haven't gone well.
For some reason, something hit me telling me I didn't want to do primary teaching anymore (that's what I applied for) and I don't actually want to go to gloucestershire anymore... (don't know why either) but I realllllly really don't want to go there or do primary ed but I am depending on clearing I think now. I'm petrified. I have no idea what I want to do because I still want to do something involving children or development of them or whatever but I don't know what other options there are really?
I took Geography, English Language/Literature and Media Studies for my A Levels. I got CCD for my results last year but resat them all.
Please please help me I'm really lost, I don't even know what I've asked but just anyone please help :frown: I don't even know if I've put it in the right category?
Original post by treenaphillips8
okay, basically applied to 5 uni's rejected by 4 and only Gloucestershire offered me a conditional place and it's asking for the most off me... (BBB) I was predicted BBC even though (if you knew me) I don't work hard and I can feel my exams haven't gone well.
For some reason, something hit me telling me I didn't want to do primary teaching anymore (that's what I applied for) and I don't actually want to go to gloucestershire anymore... (don't know why either) but I realllllly really don't want to go there or do primary ed but I am depending on clearing I think now. I'm petrified. I have no idea what I want to do because I still want to do something involving children or development of them or whatever but I don't know what other options there are really?
I took Geography, English Language/Literature and Media Studies for my A Levels. I got CCD for my results last year but resat them all.
Please please help me I'm really lost, I don't even know what I've asked but just anyone please help :frown: I don't even know if I've put it in the right category?

Hi, firstly well done on your offer. Secondly what would you like to do with children other than teaching? There are a lot of things out there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I would advise you to speak to your college advisers at school, don't be afraid or shy as that's what their paid to do and they encounter numerous students with the same choices about what to do.

They are probably the best ones to give you advice, Just go and ask them.

Quick Reply

Latest