Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi can anybody help me rewrite my introduction as I only got 15 out of 40 points!

It states I should show, 'collection and selection of primary and secondary data' - What does this mean (examples if possible?)

Thx!

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    How can anyone rewrite something that isn't availiable to be rewritten, type it out and i'm sure someone will help.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Absolution)
    How can anyone rewrite something that isn't availiable to be rewritten, type it out and i'm sure someone will help.
    Yes... what is it? is it fieldwork? Sounds as though you need a methodology table to identify (for each of your Key Questions) the types of data collected (eg questionnaire, pedestrian count etc) why you chose to collect the data, where and when you collected the data, how you collected it (eg sampling, sample size etc) what were the problems/ limitations in collecting it and how you tried to solve the problems. Some syllabuses allow you to do a table with the headings I've just suggested and a list of the types of data down the side. You need to check whether they allow a table, otherwise you could just use them as paragraph headings.

ReputationRep:
    I could possibly help, i got 38/40 on my castleton coursework. Just show me what you got and ill tell you suggestions of things to write about.

ReputationRep:
    I basically just want a few example Introductions, I've done the data collection 'how-to' bit

Should I just add lots of Secondary information (I have some booket that I never used before on secondary info!)

ReputationRep:
    ?

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.