The Student Room Group

My girlfriend doesn't trust me one bit

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kategibson123321
ur not rlly 15 - no 15 y/o speaks like that

Yes I'm 15 - Sorry I like to speak properly
I wouldn't put up with that if I were you. It's probably not going to work out.
Reply 22
Original post by harrybarnett
Title says what it is. Only young but this is the first 'real' relationship I've ever had. If you lovely guys and girls could give me some advice to some way of building up trust again - that would be brilliant. I can't even talk to another girl without her saying I'm flirting. We've been together for 7 months and I love her, she just doesn't trust me.

Any help is appreciated
-H

You really can't live your life like this; dating is supposed to be fun at our young age not filled with some girl nagging at you telling you that you can't talk to other girls; obviously if you are talking to girls trying to get with them, that is not appropriate and unfair to your girlfriend but if it is harmless conversation between two friends, then she needs to deal with it and get over it. I'm sure she has male friends who she talks to.

Your girlfriend should respect you and if she hasn't gotten the message then perhaps its time to show her its really affecting your relationship and just end it; I mean if you've been on a break due to the problem, and the problem still persists??

It is probably down to her own insecurity, and she has probably created said insecurity in her head which is causing her to be jealous; I know that cause I've been there before. Its all stupid overthinking and she needs to realise this.
Original post by b3kky
You really can't live your life like this; dating is supposed to be fun at our young age not filled with some girl nagging at you telling you that you can't talk to other girls; obviously if you are talking to girls trying to get with them, that is not appropriate and unfair to your girlfriend but if it is harmless conversation between two friends, then she needs to deal with it and get over it. I'm sure she has male friends who she talks to.

Your girlfriend should respect you and if she hasn't gotten the message then perhaps its time to show her its really affecting your relationship and just end it; I mean if you've been on a break due to the problem, and the problem still persists??

It is probably down to her own insecurity, and she has probably created said insecurity in her head which is causing her to be jealous; I know that cause I've been there before. Its all stupid overthinking and she needs to realise this.

Thanks for the really good advice, going to ponder over things and wonder if it is the best if we end it.

You guys are all great - Thanks TSR members.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Thanks for the really good advice, going to ponder over things and wonder if it is the best if we end it.

You guys are all great - Thanks TSR members.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope it gets sorted soon : )
Title says what it is. Only young but this is the first 'real' relationship I've ever had. If you lovely guys and girls could give me some advice to some way of building up trust again - that would be brilliant. I can't even talk to another girl without her saying I'm flirting. We've been together for 7 months and I love her, she just doesn't trust me.

Any help is appreciated
-H

arrange for her to hear a rehearsed conversation between you and a solid 10 in which you say you would never cheat on her
Work on what she doesn't trust you on or if it's a trust issue on her part let her know not everyone Is the same. otherwise it's perhaps maybe time to move on & break up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does she talk to guys/have male friends?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending