The Student Room Group

Start date wrong on student finance declaration

Hello just wondering what you guys think on this.

I'm looking at my declaration form that I need to sign and send back to student finance to officially have completed my student finance application and all that jazz. However I've noticed that the start date on there says the 31st of August (though I could swear I put in the correct date) the start date is only like 10 days or so after the one on the form, does it really matter? Or do I need to change it? I don't want to risk having to send off for change of circumstances and getting my money late if it's not necessary.

Opinions?
Original post by SophieSmall
Hello just wondering what you guys think on this.

I'm looking at my declaration form that I need to sign and send back to student finance to officially have completed my student finance application and all that jazz. However I've noticed that the start date on there says the 31st of August (though I could swear I put in the correct date) the start date is only like 10 days or so after the one on the form, does it really matter? Or do I need to change it? I don't want to risk having to send off for change of circumstances and getting my money late if it's not necessary.

Opinions?

It doesn't matter, the university will send them the correct dates when you enrol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending