Hello, my name is rebecca1998xx! Watch

rebecca1998xx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm studying... At the moment for GCSE I have studied AQA gcse French, , WDJEC gcse history, OCR gcse music and GCSE health and social care single award - core subjects I have studied at gcse include GCSE English AQA , GCSE maths- ED EXCEL , GCSE OCR 21st century science core etc

I'm interested in... health and social care and im planning to go into a career in nursing and ive also done music

I'm thinking about... at a level im planning to do health and social, biology, psychology and french
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rebecca1998xx)
I'm studying... At the moment for GCSE I have studied AQA gcse French, , WDJEC gcse history, OCR gcse music and GCSE health and social care single award - core subjects I have studied at gcse include GCSE English AQA , GCSE maths- ED EXCEL , GCSE OCR 21st century science core etc

I'm interested in... health and social care and im planning to go into a career in nursing and ive also done music

I'm thinking about... at a level im planning to do health and social, biology, psychology and french
Hi, welcome to :tsr:

How have your studies gone so far? How were any exams you may have participated in?

They look like good subjects Anyway, I'll link you to the relevant areas of the site as you may find them interesting:
Foreign Languages, History, Music, Health and Social Care, English, Maths, Science.

Any questions, just ask
Spot
rebecca1998xx
Rep:
?
great thanks!! only 1 exam left now- health and social. hardest exams so far have been OCR 21st century core science higher physics, paper 2 EDEXCEl foundation maths- however history, French, English, music and the chemistry and biology papers were ok. fingers crossed my results are good. do you want me to let you no what results I get? x
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rebecca1998xx)
great thanks!! only 1 exam left now- health and social. hardest exams so far have been OCR 21st century core science higher physics, paper 2 EDEXCEl foundation maths- however history, French, English, music and the chemistry and biology papers were ok. fingers crossed my results are good. do you want me to let you no what results I get? x
That's good to hear, glad your exams are going ok

I've done my exams - 1st year university doing Electronic Engineering (at De Montfort University). They went well and i know I have passed

That'd be great, please let me know. And I'll let you know how my university exams have gone (I'll get my results in July).
rebecca1998xx
Rep:
?
I will do x hope your university results are good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.38%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.47%
No, but I want to start (272)
37.36%
No, I am unable to (173)
23.76%
No, I chose not to (204)
28.02%