Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have my homepage as google.
    But when i type in a search it brings up things beginning with that letter that i have already searched for.
    I know at the beginning i said yes for it to do this, but now its really annoying.
    How do i stop it from doing it or turn it off??

thnx!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedwig)
    I have my homepage as google.
    But when i type in a search it brings up things beginning with that letter that i have already searched for.
    I know at the beginning i said yes for it to do this, but now its really annoying.
    How do i stop it from doing it or turn it off??

thnx!
    Select "Tools" -> Select "Internet Options" -> Open the "Content" tab -> Click the "AutoComplete" button -> Remove check marks from the necessary check boxes -> Click OK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knogle)
    Select "Tools" -> Select "Internet Options" -> Open the "Content" tab -> Click the "AutoComplete" button -> Remove check marks from the necessary check boxes -> Click OK.
    Thank-you!!
    Knew it would be something easy like that! Just couldnt find it:p:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.