Let's make a TSR Monopoly board! :D

Watch this thread
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey y'all! Here's a blank monopoly board, help me fill it in.

Each place needs a forum... e.g, chat could go in the place of 'Old Kent Road'...

Let's not have individual Uni forums... that's another monopoly board altogether.

Also.. 'Collect 20 Rep as you pass Go'?

Let's do this! :dumbells:
Motorbiker
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Jail could be "Banned Camp"

And go to jail could be "Red card, Go to Banned Camp"
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Feminism has got to be incorporated some how.
Amazing.
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Mayfair could be the best part of TSR! - The Chat forum!
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Can the Community Chest and Chance now be Feminism and Islam. Only most of the cards are stupid, nonsensical and invariably end up with you in Jail.
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Income and Super Tax should be Muslim threads - always unavoidable
Maid Marian
Report 8 years ago
Ooooh :beard:

What would Mayfair be? :beard:
natninja
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Train stations: Latest discussions; popular discussions; who quoted me and editor's pick
Maid Marian
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
Can the Community Chest and Chance now be Feminism and Islam. Only most of the cards are stupid, nonsensical and invariably end up with you in Jail.
Brilliant :rofl:
Maid Marian
Report 8 years ago
The back room should be put there somewhere :beard:
Motorbiker
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
The back room should be put there somewhere :beard:
Free parking?

Would have to hit up the different subforums for the generic colours but can anyone think of anything good for electric company or gas company?
Slowbro93
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Unis could be the greens?
Maid Marian
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Motorbiker)
Free parking?

Would have to hit up the different subforums for the generic colours but can anyone think of anything good for electric company or gas company?
Maybe ... or maybe the backroom and the shoutbox as Mayfair and Park Lane ...
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
These ideas are awesome!

:giggle:
redferry
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Go to jail could be go to a poly/ado a non STEM degree?
redferry
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ndella)
Income and Super Tax should be Muslim threads - always unavoidable
One should be Muslim and the other feminism.
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
(Original post by redferry)
Go to jail could be go to a poly/ado a non STEM degree?
Excuse me- I have a humanities degree, nowt wrong with that.
redferry
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
Excuse me- I have a humanities degree, nowt wrong with that.
Hey, I never claimed there was! But this is a TSR monopoly board, and according to TSR your life is over if you don't get a STEM degree from a top uni.
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
(Original post by redferry)
Hey, I never claimed there was! But this is a TSR monopoly board, and according to TSR your life is over if you don't get a STEM degree from a top uni.
Ahhh, I see. Apologies.
Amazing.
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
Ooooh :beard:

What would Mayfair be? :beard:
(Original post by Amazing.)
Mayfair could be the best part of TSR! - The Chat forum!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
23.53%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (11)
32.35%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
8.82%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
17.65%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
5.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads