OCR Physics B P4, P4 and P6 Watch

SCIENCE :D
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How you guys feeling, how is revision going? Chemistry went quite well for me , but this is the one i am dreading.
Jamshaid101
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I absolutely hate physics! I've done okay so far the first paper was really good for me and in the control assessment i got 48/48 which I'm really pleased with but it's this paper which I'm dreading the most I don't understand It at all!! How about yourself?
SCIENCE :D
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Jamshaid101)
I absolutely hate physics! I've done okay so far the first paper was really good for me and in the control assessment i got 48/48 which I'm really pleased with but it's this paper which I'm dreading the most I don't understand It at all!! How about yourself?

Yh same here i got an A* in my coursework and paper one went alright too, but this is the one i hav been dreading, i don't even understand most of P6, but i am going to try and cram in as much revision as possible, the only thing that is keeping me going is the fact that this is my last exam :0
WillWalker23
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got 48/48 on the CA too, the first paper I didn't like - I ran out of time and I always have lots of time to spare in exams so it through me a bit, although it seems like I got a lot of it correct (yet I won't know until August).

I hope this paper is better. It should be anyway since the first paper was hard. I prefer P4, P5 and P6 anyway.

Am I the only one that thinks the way they do the modules is silly? It should be P3, P5 and part of P1 and P2 in one paper, and the other parts of P1 and P2, and P4+P6 on the other. Same for Biology: It should be B1B3B5 and then B2B4B6 - they suit much better and there's a clear structure (one paper on Human Biology, a second paper on ecology/plant biology). The first paper for Physics would be about Waves, Space and Forces and the second paper is about Electricity and Energy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (72)
7.75%
I used to but I don't now (26)
2.8%