Turn on thread page Beta

Web Design for free. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

I'm looking for someone who would be able to design me a website for free? In exchange I would be happy to advertise you or something on the site. The main thing i'm looking for though is for someone to find me a decent script for a forum and design it for me if possible.

If you're interested then please let me know.

Thank You.

Karen x

ReputationRep:
    You are very unlikely to get someone design you a site for free. Especially in exchange for advertising, unless you could guarantee thousands of unique visitors everyday.

Why not try a web search for "Free Internet Templates" or something similar. www.phpbb.com is a free open source forum, and there is a strong template community alive, you might be able to find what you are looking for there.

ReputationRep:
    what is your site about?? I have plenty of free time at the moment so I dont mind giving you a hand in setting up a forum or basic web design, send me a PM if this is any use.

ReputationRep:
    Depending what the content of the site is, and what advertising I can put on I might do it.

PM me if you still want anything done.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you buy the domain name, the hosting package and you host/upload all the files yourself - then I will be more than happy to do a site for you, in exchange for advertising of course.

I have some screenshots of my work if you wish to see - just PM me

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.