problems with northunmbria online enrolment Watch

stephanie01
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
hey is any1 else having problems enrolling online everytime i type in my username n password it says there was an error when processing my login details.
SuperDuperSumo
Report 12 years ago
Yes, I'm getting the same problem. I've tried with different browsers - IE, Mozilla, Netscape, so it's not that.

Maybe try again on Monday, and if no luck then ring uni.
FK
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yer they say in the letter for enrolement that you can do it from monday 21 so i wouldn't worry about it unless it continues after then.
red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I havent had a letter from northumbria and i live really close. Im sure its to do with royal mail though.
LFC_Girl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by red_Rose)
I havent had a letter from northumbria and i live really close. Im sure its to do with royal mail though.
I havent had one either, though I don't live close. Don't worry I am sure it will come tommorow. x
Spent
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LFC_Girl)
I havent had one either, though I don't live close. Don't worry I am sure it will come tommorow. x
Ditto. I even got a letter from Chester who I haven't heard from (and don't want to hear from really) for 6 months. \o/
ali567149
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The online enrolement is still in its early stages.
as a thrid year i have been trying since july however it is convinced that i am living in halls next year, which im not. So i will leave it till the first week which is not to much hastle to be honest...but keep trying guys
PaddingtonClare
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
New students - how do you have an account and password for the enrollement page?

I am puzzled. Northumbria obviously already hate me, haha!

xxx
PaddingtonClare
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh! Pressing the 'New User' tab might help!
Spent
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yup, enrolment is up and running today. However I'm still awaiting my accomodation letter so I can fill in my term-time address.

You get the username and password through the post btw.
stephanie01
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I'm still not able to log in! aaah this is really starting to get on my nerves lol. i got a letter on results day with passwords and usernames btw.
PaddingtonClare
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Woooo I'm in Glenmara house... but I cant reply to the thingy cause I haven't had a letter, just looked on track.

I also do not have an erollement letter thingy. Time is precious!
SuperDuperSumo
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by stephanie01)
I'm still not able to log in! aaah this is really starting to get on my nerves lol. i got a letter on results day with passwords and usernames btw.
I managed to log in this morning, so it seems to be working OK.
Spent
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Make sure you use your Computer ID as your username and don't use your student code (like I did, haha).
FK
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
crap i thought the term time address just meant your home address.
Spent
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Haha, well it does say 'your term time address may be different from your home address'. Just call them tomorrow, I'm sure they'll sort it out.
LFC_Girl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by FK)
crap i thought the term time address just meant your home address.
Just give them a ring or see if there is an edit option. Your address will be
Quay Point,Stepney Lane Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6PZ but you probably need the block and room number. x
FK
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yer thats the thing they never gave me a block or room number. it just left that bit blank where they should have filled it in.

i've got to ring them anyway to try and sort out moving my stuff up there a week early so hopefully there should be no problem.
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Woo! My welcome pack finally made its way to me. So ive managed to enroll online. But it says something in my letter about the 16th of September (a saturday) and having to go to the uni, is it essensial i go?
PaddingtonClare
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Who knows. I found the enrollment almost inpenetrable.
I eventually enrolled.
Who'd have thought there was so much cack to sign?
And I live in Durham, 25 miles away, and still it was late.

They hate me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads