Ronaldo is hugely overrated Watch

Pistol 33
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jordooooom)
I already schooled you before when I showed you that barcelonas group at the beginning was far harder

Cant argue the fact that:

Messi has an easier WC group

Messi has at least 3 world class players on his side.
LightBlueSoldier
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Pistol 33)
Cant argue the fact that:

Messi has an easier WC group

Messi has at least 3 world class players on his side.
I swear all you ever bang on about is easier groups. Don't you have anything better to do than make excuses for Ronaldo?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pistol 33
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LightBlueSoldier)
I swear all you ever bang on about is easier groups. Don't you have anything better to do than make excuses for Ronaldo?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Justifying Ronaldo's performance.

Pretty sure if Ronaldo was playing with Aguero and Di maria against Bosnia, he would score at least 2.
LightBlueSoldier
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Justifying Ronaldo's performance.

Pretty sure if Ronaldo was playing with Aguero and Di maria against Bosnia, he would score at least 2.
Di Maria was terrible. As was aguero. As was messi. as was the whole Argentina team, except maybe romero. Not sure what your point is. You really need to find a different hobby than Ronaldo love.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SarcasticMel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Neymar scored against Croatia
Messi struggled against Bosnia.

Ronaldo, half injured, with 10 men of the field, played against Germany.

Not to mention Neymar and Messi have better team mates compared to Ronaldo.

Even when Messi set that CL Goal record it was against **** teams and **** group. Ronaldo had a much more difficult group.
To everything you said: so what?

Has almost 0 relevance to my post.
manchesterunited15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HeskeyLAD)
He scored 148 goals in the EPL. Check again.
lmao
LightBlueSoldier
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by manchesterunited15)
lmao
#worldcupfans

Posted from TSR Mobile
HeskeyLAD
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by manchesterunited15)
lmao
My HeskeyLAD name has clearly given me bad luck for my research xD

lol

Meanwhile, Belgium are losing to Algeria.
jkpmc
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yep completely agree....such a bad player. Lik heskey should hav won player of the year...
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
He is in a terrible Portugal side. It's similar to Bale at Wales.
TheAnusFiles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
Ah, the World Cup always brings out the people who know nothing about football, but become experts for a month.
I attended my first Premier league match when I was 4 years old, am a season ticket holder and often go my local conference league games. I've even had internships at a championship team.

Your move. Let me guess. You are a united fan from somewhere outside manchester.
TheAnusFiles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by HeskeyLAD)
I made this account two years ago, during the prime stages of puberty and what not.

Basically, I didn't know what I was doing xD

My name goes very well with your name.

EDIT: Tried to give you a rep but clearly that's failed -.-

EDIT 2: Yes, done it :3

In that case I forgive you. My name years ago was something along the lines of CharlesMansonisawsum so I can't talk
Eboracum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Arieisit)
Uhh no. Messi is the world's best player. Ronaldo is just full of himself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uhh Yes. Ronaldo is the world's best player. That's why he won the award. Its just people don't like him due to jealousy and anti-Manchester United bias.
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Eboracum)
Uhh Yes. Ronaldo is the world's best player. That's why he won the award. Its just people don't like him due to jealousy and anti-Manchester United bias.
He isn't mate. The Ballon d'Or is not a good argument. I think Henry should probably have won in 2004. I don't think Ronaldo deserved it in 2002 either.

Ronaldo won it because Messi was injured half the season.
L0L!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ronaldo is seen as the star of any field he is on. For due reason, I can imagine. But everyone gets older or has bad days. However, if he was so good he would lead his team to if not victory, at least one goal. Losing 4-0 is dreadful. And he had a huge bullet to bite I'm sure. I saw a newscast that the manager for Germany dug his nose right before he shook Ronaldo's hand :shock:! He got a booger shake :hahaha:
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by L0L!)
Ronaldo is seen as the star of any field he is on. For due reason, I can imagine. But everyone gets older or has bad days. However, if he was so good he would lead his team to if not victory, at least one goal. Losing 4-0 is dreadful. And he had a huge bullet to bite I'm sure. I saw a newscast that the manager for Germany dug his nose right before he shook Ronaldo's hand :shock:! He got a booger shake :hahaha:
lol did you miss the Sweden matches last year?

That Germany result wasn't Ronaldo's fault at all. Portugal are just not as good as them.
L0L!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
lol did you miss the Sweden matches last year?

That Germany result wasn't Ronaldo's fault at all. Portugal are just not as good as them.
Ronaldo included. He can't score by himself, obviously, but based on how he is exalted, he should have. :indiff: That's simply my point.
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by L0L!)
Ronaldo included. He can't score by himself, obviously, but based on how he is exalted, he should have. :indiff: That's simply my point.
Football doesn't work that way, it's a team sport.

Very harsh on Ronaldo, he is better than every player in the Germany side and rightly considered to be one of the all time greats. One game against Germany means nothing.

Let's not pretend Messi, Maradona, Cruyff, Beckenbauer basically any legend of the sport, didn't have a quiet game at some point. Ronaldo's consistency is second to none in the modern game.
idontthinkso
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Messi and Ronaldo are both game changers the likes of which I had never seen before and don't believe ever existed.
Who's the best is irrelevant because first of all football is a team sport and secondly it hugely depends on their form.
Thirdly, national team football is not where you see who's the best player. Messi is playing with a national coach that isn't worth **** and Ronaldo's team while good (semifinalist at the Euro) is nowhere near as good as Germany (no team is).

Finally, instead of always reacting on the spur of the moment how about actually thinking about what happened? The first goal happens through a penalty committed by Portugal's second worst player, second goal from a corner. Afterwards Pepe is sent off and Portugal plays for 60 minutes with 10 men. What the **** do you want Ronaldo to do alone up front against Germany?
FFS, if you're going to hate at least present some reasonable arguments.
L0L!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Football doesn't work that way, it's a team sport.

Very harsh on Ronaldo, he is better than every player in the Germany side and rightly considered to be one of the all time greats. One game against Germany means nothing.

Let's not pretend Messi, Maradona, Cruyff, Beckenbauer basically any legend of the sport, didn't have a quiet game at some point. Ronaldo's consistency is second to none in the modern game.
:dry: I did say on this page everyone has off days. And that he can't score by himself as well. I'm not attacking Ronaldo, I am actually satirizing his fanatics. He is no god or he would have scored. I said he is exalted and should't be. That's my point I never said he isn't good and they lsot because it's his fault and Germany is better than him and Portugal. I never said any of those words...okay?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (208)
14.79%
The paper was reasonable (785)
55.83%
Not feeling great about that exam... (310)
22.05%
It was TERRIBLE (103)
7.33%

Watched Threads