Ronaldo is hugely overrated Watch

LightBlueSoldier
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheCasual MK2)
I put Ronaldo a cigarettes paper a head of Messi because...

Ronaldo has been hugely sucessful in two very different leagues, countries and cultures.

Ronaldo is the all round perfect attacking footballer and score a lot more variety of goals. Ronaldo is almost ambidextrous, is 6ft 2, strong, fast, can pass, shoot, cross, has tons of tricks and skills.

I think the way Ronaldo is portrayed as the devil and Messi has some kind of angel by the media make massive difference to people's opinions.
To give an example, messi is probably the best playmakers in the world today and at least top 3. To even describe Ronaldo as a playmaker would be extremely generous. Attacking play is about more than scoring goals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jordooooom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
His freekicks are definately overrated. Everytime he steps up to take one the commentators go on about how scared everyone is :rolleyes: for him to hit the wall or blast it in to the stands 19/20 times.

Messi is far better
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jordooooom)
His freekicks are definately overrated. Everytime he steps up to take one the commentators go on about how scared everyone is :rolleyes: for him to hit the wall or blast it in to the stands 19/20 times.

Messi is far better
Cause he does that stupid 20 behind and puffs his chest out. Completely over hyped :rofl:
aryzexx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
All I'm going to say is both of them had 90mins to win the champions league final for their team. The GOAT performed, Ronaldo didn't.

If you don't know which match I'm talking about, gtfo of here.
[2009 UCL Final]
NestlePure
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Definitely not over rated
edward1039
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He is not over rated, however Messi is certainly better than him.
aryzexx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, I agree Cristiano isnt overrated. Certainly one of the best in the history. For me 2nd best probably. But nah messi the GOAT
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
this has caused a war lol
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
here are all the names of footballers i can think of on top of my head:
ronaldo
messi
neymar
beckham
hazard
rooney
kylian (i think)

so those are the only relevant footballers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (37)
50%
No (37)
50%

Watched Threads