exercise program?

Watch
Copycats&Acrobats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi
I'm sure you've all heard this before, but I really want to tone up and loose half a stone (7lb), but I'm really strapped for cash at the moment and cant afford a gym membership. Could anyone recommend me any tips? or videos and sets of exercises to do? I want to work my whole body (arms, legs, bum and stomach)...
Toning up is more important to me than losing weight because I really dont like my body....

Thank you
SEHughes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you're feeling raucous, try burpees.

JeffreyPhelps
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You can tone your arms, legs, bum and stomach by some hard workout you. Use following tips and exercises:
Squats.
Dips.
Ball Crunches.
Burpees.
Inchworms.
Angry cucumber
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Where do you live OP? As if you're in and around a city "The gym" is a decent chain and cost around a tenner a month

Have a read of the FAQ

Also toning doesn't exist, it's a massive pet peeve that word exists
hazelw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Google grays workout ways and have a look at her HIIT workout booklet. It's full of cardio and toning workout and only take 30 mins to do.It was like 10 Canadian dollars which came to about £5 when I bought it and have been doing the workouts 3-4 times a week and deffo seeing some results!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (286)
56.08%
I don't have everything I need (224)
43.92%

Watched Threads