Who believes that Madeleine McCann is still alive? Watch

This discussion is closed.
NAJ_MC
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
The one thing that always made me suspect her parents was that they were completely uncooperative with the police when she first disappeared. The mum literally replied no comment to every question a couple days after her daughter disappeared. Never seemed right to me.
The RAR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by NAJ_MC)
The one thing that always made me suspect her parents was that they were completely uncooperative with the police when she first disappeared. The mum literally replied no comment to every question a couple days after her daughter disappeared. Never seemed right to me.
Ikr, the original detective who was assigned to this case said the culprits were her parents and there is no reason to doubt him honestly. Her parents are only being let off the hook because they are British and somehow privileged middle class people.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I dont know, i do believe however in not bumping 5 year old threads
NAJ_MC
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
I dont know, i do believe however in not bumping 5 year old threads
Oh damn, sorry mate. This just popped up in my “related discussions” area and I didn’t check when it was started. My bad.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by NAJ_MC)
You bumped a 5 year old thread. That is even more suspect.
NAJ_MC
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
You bumped a 5 year old thread. That is even more suspect.
My fault for not checking when this was written Just saw this in the “related topics” section and commented without thinking. That’ll show me.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
She’s dead and has been since before she was reported missing. The parents have been covering from the very start of that holiday. I doubt it will even be proven in court but I’ve seen enough to come to a conclusion.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Bio 7)
She’s dead and has been since before she was reported missing. The parents have been covering from the very start of that holiday. I doubt it will even be proven in court but I’ve seen enough to come to a conclusion.
I dunno, the theory she was sold to some Saudi pervert to live in his dungeon and to do unspeakable things to seems fairly plausible..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.89%
No- I want it (120)
26.67%
No- I don't want it (34)
7.56%

Watched Threads