The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Open Day tomorrow!

Hi everyone!

I'm very excited that Royal Holloway's first summer Open Day of 2014 is tomorrow! Who here on the Student Room is coming to see us?

You'll find out everything you need to know when you arrive, but here are just some initial pointers for you all:

Look out for people in bright orange t-shirts. They're our Student Ambassadors and they'll be happy to help you!

Please register yourselves at one of our three registration points: Founder's, the Windsor Building and the Students' Union.

After registering, you'll receive a free goodie bag! (Helpful hint: it contains a chocolate bar).

Pick up an Open Day Programme. It will guide you through everything you need.

Accommodation, campus and sports tours will run throughout the day.

Take full advantage of our various Student Life and Faculty Zones. Ask questions, take part in activities, and get in with the chance of winning an iPad mini!

Look out for our ‘Study Skills’ sessions, run by our Centre for the Development of Academic Skills. You'll learn hot tips on how to improve your study skills in today's digital world, and look at a range of the latest smartphone and tablet applications. Sessions are on a first-come-first-serve basis and you sign up at their stand in the Windsor Building.

I'll be working on our Twitter Wall in the Windsor Building, which is where our biggest Open Day talks, 'Student Life' and 'International' Zones will be held. So please drop by, ask for Emily and say hello!

Also, don't forget our second summer Open Day is this Saturday 21 June. Bookings are still open. I'm afraid I won't be there, but for those who are coming I hope you have a great day!

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow,

Emily

Quick Reply