Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What date is this...this is for my Practise CAF is it the day i start study leave or they last day in June?

ReputationRep:
    ahhh practice cafs........we really are a nervous bunch of applicants arent we :p:

I dont think it matters too much, just put end of june

ReputationRep:
    lol my oxbridge teacher/guide told us to have them filled out by time we get back to school so i thought i'd get it over with

ReputationRep:
    Last year I put 26th May as that was when we broke up for study leave but my head of sixth said that would have to be changed as it was wrong.
    He recently gave me a photocopy of that CAF so I could copy out stuff this time and it says 26th May. :rolleyes: I presume he forgot to change it, I think it was supposed to be the date of our leavers ball or something, dunno really. I'll probably put 30th June this time.

ReputationRep:
    I wrote 1st July on the real thing, I think, because I knew I'd have finished all my exams by then and I think that's what I put on my UCAS form. I don't think it's very important either way, they'll understand what you mean.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.