The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

E102 anyone?

Heya :smile: anyone starting on module E102 in October? Or has previously done it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I am starting in October too!! I'm looking forward to it.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Great :smile: I'm a little nervous tho! Lol where you from?
Reply 3
Hi there I'm going to be starting from October too! Going to be hard work but worth it in the end :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hiya!!! :smile: it's deffo going to be worth it! So what you guys want to do afterwards?
Reply 5
I'm also starting it in October, bit nervous as to what to expect but looking forward to it as well!
Reply 6
Original post by Georgia70
I'm also starting it in October, bit nervous as to what to expect but looking forward to it as well!

Me too!
Reply 7
Hey I'm wanting to go on to do teaching with additional support needs children what about uz? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
That sounds great, I'm hoping to be a forensic psychologist :/ hopefully!! Lol
Reply 9
Oh that's sounds fab gd luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thankyou :smile: and you too hunni xx
Reply 11
Thank you! :smile: where u from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Wales, wbu?
Reply 13
Oh nice and I'm from Ayrshire in Scotland :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've always wanted to go Scotland! I'm 29.... and still not been! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Oh it's lovely as long as u get gd weather haha (doesn't happen often) Edinburgh is lovely to see :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds a bit like over here!! Lol I'm looking for somewhere to go for a couple of days with my little one next month, might come see sunny Edinburgh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,
I'm from Southampton and I'm going to teach after finishing my degree. This is my 3rd module with the OU. ;-)
Reply 18
Hi there I'm doing the same going to teach after finishing my degree fingers crossed :smile:

Oh I'm sure you will enjoy Edinburgh lots to do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Loubell
Hi there I'm doing the same going to teach after finishing my degree fingers crossed :smile:

Oh I'm sure you will enjoy Edinburgh lots to do :smile:

I'm sure we will :smile: as she's only 18 month, the problem will be driving there I think! Lol

Original post by sommernickless
Hi,
I'm from Southampton and I'm going to teach after finishing my degree. This is my 3rd module with the OU. ;-)

Wow! How have you found studing at the OU? Is it possible to study 2 modules at once, as an undergraduate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest