The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

What books should I read or what should I research before studing CRIMINOLOGY

I amstuding Criminology this year at Brighton, starting in september, are there any suggestions as to what I should read up on to help?

Thanks
Original post by 02cryerj
I amstuding Criminology this year at Brighton, starting in september, are there any suggestions as to what I should read up on to help?

Thanks

Hi, you could email the university to ask about recommended reading? Or you could look at module lists. Another option would be to get a general book on criminology :smile: hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by 02cryerj

Thanks

Hi 02cryerj

You will get an email on or after 1st July to give you access to studentcentral. This is where reading lists are kept (among lots of other info) so you can have a look then. I asked the course team who said 'take a look at the list on studentcentral, do some reading if you want to prepare and if you can, catch the news and any developments that could be related to your studies. But mostly, enjoy your summer, before the hard work starts next term :smile: '

Hope that helps

Best Wishes
Viv

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending